Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got mail from Mike ... he checked and released my payment and i should get payment until Wednesday. Got confirmation yesterday evening too. But usually it should be in my account tomorrow. German bank transfer usually takes only one day. So let's wait

i got mail from Mike ... he checked and released my payment and i should get payment until Wednesday. Got confirmation yesterday evening too. But usually it should be in my account tomorrow. German bank transfer usually takes only one day. So let's wait
When did they release your payment? I requested on the 29/09 and I am still waiting.

Some stupid uploader ready to wait 90 days. so add one more 30 days (for payout after request). what is the big difference between 90days and 120days. Cary on they will must pay us within the next year.

But starting today my risk level becomes 3 :( So there is no more available balance for me to withdraw! So now I know the feeling most of you have.

^ I am not going to show it to anyone. Sorry.

I think there will be more and more people will receive this batch of international bank transfer.

If you are going to request it in the future, my advise is use a well known international bank to receive the payment, like HSBC. That will expedite the process.

Two things:

My friend requested on 29.09 and didnt get a confirmation yet. I requested on 2.10 and Im waiting too. So whats going on?
2 working days? Lol

The user forever1973 said he got the confirmation yesterday. I though they aren`t working on sunday...

I don't believe what anyone is saying until I see proof..

@akibaba
Is it so hard just to PM me with proof? if you was still waiting for a payment and I said I had received one would you not want to see proof? so please put us all out of our misery .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back