Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start from below.[Fist email...]

They are very cheap and never gave me an straight answer.
Best thing to do is quit NL at this very moment and move on,If you running a site,leave a message to you users to ,if they ever bought premium from paypal to dispute them.
Since their account is already limited they will get their money without a hassle.I did.and most of my users confirmed that they gonna dispute since I stopped uploading to NL.
What they do is adjusting to the situation,When they lie,When we find out,they lie again.Then again.And if you read this email you will see that they have no idea what they are doing with that inactivity rule.
It's up-to you guys.Becuase I already left them.Never support scammers.

Hello,

unfortunately the time where a chargeback can happen doesn’t relate to the premium package. The most chargebacks
are not from unhappy customers. They are from stolen creditcards or unpaid invoices. And this happens up to 90 days
delayed :o(

We are working on webmoney and hope that we can add it soon.

Best Regards
Mike
Netload Support

Von: **hide** **hide** [mailto:**hide**]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012 18:26
An: Netload Support
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Information and advice

Ok then just tell me why you holding one moth account rewards for more than 30 days,premium account expired in 30 days right,Then buyers can't chargeback.
There is no point.
And no webmoney yet. every time we request [ if you ever pay lol] we have to pay 15 euros for charges +2%.

Hello,

We don’t keep the money for 90 days. We have a different risk level for all users and in low risk level you already
Get 50% after 45 days. But also in high Risk level we only keep 80% up to 90 days so it’s an average of 72 days.
Unfortunately we need this reserve because in the past we had chargebacks from cheaters which we can’t
Prevent if we payout the affiliates before we get the chargeback message, because the limit for chargebacks
Is up to 90 days (credit card, phone, paypal) even if the account is only for one month.

And you don’t need any fear against the inactivity rule. First of all this is a rule for really inactive accounts and
for affiliates which only want to refer themselves. If we find an inactive account we contact and we expect that
we won’t ever delete any regular affiliate, this is not the idea behind this rule.

We have paid all open payouts if you are still waiting for your money than it’s only because the bank is still transferring
It!

I can imagine that you don’t understand our situation but we need to protect us against scammers to pay our high
Affiliate rates. Yes Turbobit pays within 40 days. We pay after 75 days but with higher rates and if you are in the low
Risk level you already get it within 45 days! So it isn’t that bad as you tell!

Best Regards
Mike
Netload Support

Von: **hide** **hide** [mailto:**hide**@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012 08:29
An: Netload Support
Betreff: Re: AW: Information and advice

If it's not scamming what is this? We have to wait 90 days for money,Which hosting does this? And we even can't stop uploading,If we do you keep our money,Isn't that a tricky scam?
Ok I have 3000$ in the reserve,. Suppose I met with an accident and I can't use the internet for 3 moths,Then my money,handwork is done.You are going to keep the money,that's what we call scams.

About banks transfers.
I don't this German or EU users need 5-7 or 15 days to get money lol,You don't need 15 fucking days to trasfer money within the country,No German user received a payout within 2 moths now,And btw that's also a scam.

This is not a better payout system,This is a bullshit,If it's best every customer should love it,Show me any comment and customer said anything good about your so call "better system"

Good tehPARADOX.COM already give up your shitty host,I'm sorry NL used to be good until you became greedy and introduce this stupid new inactivity rules and new BS payout systems.

Anyhow we are going to wait till this week,Then I will ask all my customers who bought premium,most of them through paypal to dispute.You are so concern about charge-backs and now get ready for it.Believe me mike everyone will do it,Every uploader is just so pissed at NL.Even turbobit takes 40 days to release funds

Just pay uploaders what you own them,Without them you are nothing.If not we will make sure NL is no more.

To: '**hide** **hide**' <**hide**@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 3:34 AM
Subject: AW: Information and advice

Hello,

we don’t want to scam anybody. If we really want to scam anybody why should we make us ideas about new
payout system and about better service? That makes no sense! We want to make Netload much better than
it’s currently is and we also want to proceed your payouts very fast if you request them. So everyone who has
requested a payout and get a confirmation that this payout was proceeded will get his money on his bank
account. But we can’t accelerate the time which the Banks need and this could be up to 15 days at international
wire transfer, but most of the banks will handle it within 5 to 7 days.

We want to pay our affiliates the highest rates because we know that they appreciate this. But we have to protect
us against cheaters and charge-backs so we started the reserve.

Please stop flame us we never did this to you…

Best Regards
Mike
Netload Support

Von: **hide** **hide** [mailto:**hide**@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012 21:03
An: mike@netload.in; support@netload.in
Betreff: Information and advice

Last edited:
did anyone sent an email to Mike and asked him whats going on? why people not getting their money?

because it's now netload's money not people's, they have plenty of it and will have fun now watching you guys hoping to get it. they will not go away but will start paying again in a 2 or 3 years so they could full you (or some new kids) once again

They startet the shi*** reserve system 2 weeks ago.
When they startet i had money in the Revenue older than 75 days category.
So tonight, or at least from monday to tuesday i should get some money in my available balance.

I'll request a payout directly.
Not the full amount, just a little bit to test them.
After they set the payment to send, the money should hit my bank account 1 day later (german).

Thats what happened ~30 times wehen i used bank transfer as payout method from Netload.

So i can tell you definately this week if Netload is payin or not.

They startet the shi*** reserve system 2 weeks ago.
When they startet i had money in the Revenue older than 75 days category.
So tonight, or at least from monday to tuesday i should get some money in my available balance.

I'll request a payout directly.
Not the full amount, just a little bit to test them.
After they set the payment to send, the money should hit my bank account 1 day later (german).

Thats what happened ~30 times wehen i used bank transfer as payout method from Netload.

So i can tell you definately this week if Netload is payin or not.
Hey Hold on a second from what day does this reserve system counts from? ....From the day the reserve system was introduced or from the day netload removed Paypal/stopped paying Via paypal....?If the later one is the case then in about 15-20 days we will all have their reserved amount (thepast & larger one ) in the available balance isn't it???

I am still believe that the international bank transfer which was requested on 9/24 and done on 9/26 is still on the way into my bank account. It only stuck on the way to intermediate bank or stuck on the way from intermediate bank to my bank account.

International bank transfer is NOT an efficient way to send money on this fast internet era!

I hope they can re-implement WebMoney or Liberty Reserve as payout option. Actually they can also find help from some intermediate man to payout with paypal or payza too, just like some other filehosts are still using this way to pay their affiliate with paypal or payza.

I am still believe that the international bank transfer which was requested on 9/24 and done on 9/26 is still on the way into my bank account. It only stuck on the way to intermediate bank or stuck on the way from intermediate bank to my bank account.

International bank transfer is NOT an efficient way to send money on this fast internet era!

I hope they can re-implement WebMoney or Liberty Reserve as payout option. Actually they can also find help from some intermediate man to payout with paypal or payza too, just like some other filehosts are still using this way to pay their affiliate with paypal or payza.

International bank transfer works just fine when people actually send you your money
Used it many many times in my regular job without any problems - people are just not using it for smaller amounts (up to 1000$) because paypal and other payment procesors are more convinient

lol u guys are still talking about payment methods they provide for buying, uploading speed, etc when most of the others are saying they are not getting paid. <sarcasm>Good work guys (y)</sarcasm>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back