Netload Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Netload here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should add this to their Reserve System notices

If you are on PPS 1: It takes 20 more days because of more intensive investigation process

If you are on PPS 2: It takes 40 more days because of extra more intensive investigation process

If you are on PPS 3: It takes 80 more days because of extra super more intensive investigation process

If you are on PPS 4: It takes 100 more days because of extra super mega hyper more intensive investigation process

:facepalm:

lollolo:))

Heare is payoyt option but when you will get your payment its dont no any one

78749656.png

We will handle your further payouts within 2* working days, no matter which amount!

If you are on PPS 1: It takes 20 more days because of more intensive investigation process

If you are on PPS 2: It takes 40 more days because of extra more intensive investigation process

If you are on PPS 3: It takes 80 more days because of extra super more intensive investigation process

If you are on PPS 4: It takes 100 more days because of extra super mega hyper more intensive investigation process

so finally by this process are they are going to remove reserve system and risk level ??
than reserve and risklevel this one is some what better

[tinfoilhat]
strategy for waiting out 180 days, implement 90 day reserve system
on day 91 make a new announcement saying the reserve is reset, now only half the wait time!

wait..
we have waited 60 days before this reserve shit comes.

so it's 60 + 90 days ,and finally not got paid officially.

i would rather they tell us they won't pay, and i will say goodbye to my money. and i will be happier instead of checking out situation with this shit host every other day.

I am not sure if it is true or not, but one of the guy(he may be a netload employee) on some forum said he got payment into his bank account today. So we can wait for like 3~4 days more & see how it goes & how much of you guys get the payment. Can anyone confirm if he/she has got any payment ?

Last edited:
guys you should know this international wire transfers takes 2 busines days up to 45 business day depends bank policy and your country bank countrol policy its never been clear when it could be if they use local bank in germany probably it will take at less 2 or 3 weeks to come your country bank account I use HSBC world bank system for all international wires for my company its take 2 days for any bank in world but if I use local bank for same transfer it would take even 1 months probly netload choose cheapest and slowest transfer this could be local one :) internationals bank always has expensive fees

wait..
we have waited 60 days before this reserve shit comes.

so it's 60 + 90 days ,and finally not got paid officially.

i would rather they tell us they won't pay, and i will say goodbye to my money. and i will be happier instead of checking out situation with this shit host every other day.

You made a very important point here....;-)

guys you should know this international wire transfers takes 2 busines days up to 45 business day depends bank policy and your country bank countrol policy its never been clear when it could be if they use local bank in germany probably it will take at less 2 or 3 weeks to come your country bank account I use HSBC world bank system for all international wires for my company its take 2 days for any bank in world but if I use local bank for same transfer it would take even 1 months probly netload choose cheapest and slowest transfer this could be local one :) internationals bank always has expensive fees

man, you know it yourself that you are lying to yourself, you and most of us just don't accept the sad fact.

those cashwhore take 15 euros plus 2% fee for the international bank transfer / wire, and you are telling us that they use the cheapest way with longest time to send money to us ? holy shit!

45 business days? are you kidding me.. i could walk to Germany and get the money and walk back to my country and still have a few more days left before it counts to 45 days.

no fucking possible that it will take 45 business days for EVERY one of us.

if you are talking about a very very very small country, fine, i can understand.

but some people live in fucking Germany right in netload's country, and they still get nothing until now, what do you wanna say then?

don't tell me depending on our local bank policy again, i used paypal, and use the same bank in my country, and it takes less than 5 days , not working days.

so my local bank policy will always the same.

one of the biggest probelm you don't realize and understand is why the fuck they don't tell you anything, any detail about payment, they could have told you it will take longer, but as you can see on their page, they say "5 business days"

if they use the cheapest way that takes longer time, their mind must be broken to say it will take 5 business days.

it's not about someone gets the money in 5 business day, and others still don't get the money for 10 business, it's ALL of us don't get anything until now, which is just simply impossible if they did send the money, so they don't send anything,that's the sad fact.

why not just close affiliate program just like filesonic did, this way i just lost money, i am fine with that. but now, not only we lost money, but also being fooled by netload because they catch our weakness --- we have huge money in our account, but the money is not gone with official announcement, that's how we are fooled.

wrong

rivax, This system will continue until they take them money in Paypal.
Stop dreaming :facepalm:

If netload was that good, they would have taken over as the #1 filehost many years back in the Rapidshare point system era.

From what I see now, Netload is having a pretty firm stand that they would not budge on the 90 days timeframe. Even if they did pay us now (which they are not from what I read here), anything can happen within the 90 days and I'm sure most are not willing to risk their effort just to see its rewards 3 months later.

As the saying goes,Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Come on guys, just open your eyes.

Stop using netload, actually they are laughing of us with the affiliate program, policies and all that kind of crap they have now.
I hope someday request my payment through payza or webmoney, but I can't trust in this happens either.

Netload the best? Never was.
The best filehosts has died in the beginning of 2012.:\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back