Votes: 94 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 9.6%

• Total voters

support_nelion

Corporate Membership
Good day to all!
igljbb0.jpg

We are glad to present to your attention the file sharing service - Nelion.me created by webmasters and for webmasters.
Daily payments, increased % deductions for succesful webmasters, file storage time is 365 days from the last download.

PPS PLAN
55% from sales*
55% - from renewals *
5% - 15% - from sales of your site (depends on the number of sales from your site)
5% - from the sales of your referral
* - Successful web masters are provided with individual conditions.

PPD PLAN
up to $ 40 per 1000 downloads.
All countries are counted.

MIX PLANS
30% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

We are constantly improving our service and will be glad to see you among our partners.
Wellcome - https://nelion.me

We are ready to answer all your questions with the following contacts:
mail: support@nelion.me

We are also ready to listen to your wishes and suggestions for improving the service.

Last edited:
570 comments
Hi @support_nelion,

capture: https://i.ibb.co/9yCGCQ2/reports.jpg

Since February 5, 2021, profits fell brutally, and on February 7 they no longer count, please can you explain to me the reason for this situation? .

my user: nyx07
Hello!

Many webmasters began to upload files of 5-7 MB in size and send a very large amount of low-quality traffic to them, simply winding up downloads. The system will no longer take into account such small files in payment

Hello!

Many webmasters began to upload files of 5-7 MB in size and send a very large amount of low-quality traffic to them, simply winding up downloads. The system will no longer take into account such small files in payment

but it is very bad, because you did not inform me, I am a book and magazine uploader, and most of my files are 5mb, that is, you already threw away my work :(, most hosts accept 1mb files, you were accepting 5mb files which seemed reasonable to me, now who pays me for lost work, what is the minimum file size?

Greetings, friends!

In these last hours, we spend the outgoing year.
This year has not been easy for many of us. We wish you to leave in the outgoing year all the problems and adversities, and in the new year to take the brightest and most positive moments, let you be accompanied by joy and fun, all dreams and wishes come true, health to you and your loved ones!

Happy New Year!

134081470_832504630869619_5881071328725458030_o.jpg
Hi, Can you reduce waiting 90 sec then replace with hCaptcha ?, Maybe 20-30 sec is okay.
Why your download page loading slow ?.

Hi, Can you reduce waiting 90 sec then replace with hCaptcha ?, Maybe 20-30 sec is okay.
Why your download page loading slow ?.
Hello!

For anonymous users the waiting time before downloading is 90 seconds, for registered users the waiting time before downloading is 60 seconds. By default, the owner of the file can set the waiting time before downloading.

At the moment, work is underway to optimize the system, so the service freezes a little.

I contribute videos of 5 megabytes up, but now then from how much in megabytes you will start counting so that it appears in the statistics
From 15 mb.
Users who are engaged in winding up statistics by draining traffic from various archives, which with a large increase in traffic downloads of very low quality, the system will automatically transfer your tariff from PPD to PPS

Back