Votes: 94 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 9.6%

• Total voters

support_nelion

Corporate Membership
Good day to all!
igljbb0.jpg

We are glad to present to your attention the file sharing service - Nelion.me created by webmasters and for webmasters.
Daily payments, increased % deductions for succesful webmasters, file storage time is 365 days from the last download.

PPS PLAN
55% from sales*
55% - from renewals *
5% - 15% - from sales of your site (depends on the number of sales from your site)
5% - from the sales of your referral
* - Successful web masters are provided with individual conditions.

PPD PLAN
up to $ 40 per 1000 downloads.
All countries are counted.

MIX PLANS
30% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

We are constantly improving our service and will be glad to see you among our partners.
Wellcome - https://nelion.me

We are ready to answer all your questions with the following contacts:
mail: support@nelion.me

We are also ready to listen to your wishes and suggestions for improving the service.

Last edited:
570 comments
hi

do you have designated payment dates ? I made a request a week ago and it's still in pending state I'll appreciate if I can know when you're gonna make payment

thanks
Hello!

We usually pay out Bitcoins on Fridays. This time, the supplier delayed the transfer by two days.

All payments in Bitcoin have been made.

Hi.
I have a question and a problem with your server.
The question is how many IP downloads do you accept every 24 hours?
1 or 3?

And the problem I have is this.
I have registered with the nickname tonydiaz74 to test the server but I cannot upload anything, I have tried several times to upload a rar. 110 mb and this error always pops up at the end of the download.
Error: upload limit exceeded.

The account is new and I am supposed to have 100gb of space.
Can they fix it?

Thank you

Hi.
I have a question and a problem with your server.
The question is how many IP downloads do you accept every 24 hours?
1 or 3?

And the problem I have is this.
I have registered with the nickname tonydiaz74 to test the server but I cannot upload anything, I have tried several times to upload a rar. 110 mb and this error always pops up at the end of the download.
Error: upload limit exceeded.

The account is new and I am supposed to have 100gb of space.
Can they fix it?

Thank you
Hello!

1. One unique download of a file from one IP within 24 hours is paid

2. You just had a regular account, gave you a premium and connected an affiliate account, there will be no more problems with downloading.

3. Places will give you as much as you need, provided that you are an active webmaster who makes good sales)

OK, thank you very much for the premium.

I have tried it in a moment and will not use it.
The downloads by Chrome skip a retention notice because the download is not safe, that is something very bad compared to the downloaders.
I appreciate your premium gesture but I will not use it, you can delete the account if you wish.
Thank you and good luck.
Hello!

1. One unique download of a file from one IP within 24 hours is paid

2. You just had a regular account, gave you a premium and connected an affiliate account, there will be no more problems with downloading.

3. Places will give you as much as you need, provided that you are an active webmaster who makes good sales)

The downloads by Chrome skip a retention notice because the download is not safe, that is something very bad compared to the downloaders.
I appreciate your premium gesture but I will not use it, you can delete the account if you wish.
Thank you and good luck.

Thank you and good luck.

Thank you and good luck.
You tried to download a file with the .rar or .zip extension. The problem is not with our service, but with google policy. They prohibit downloading files with such an extension, motivating this by the fact that they protect users from malicious programs.

You tried to download a file with the .rar or .zip extension. The problem is not with our service, but with google policy. They prohibit downloading files with such an extension, motivating this by the fact that they protect users from malicious programs.
OK, I understand, all my files are in rar. for that reason I cannot use this server. All good. Thank you very much.

Hi, please I need a fix for my account. I just started using you service today and am surprised I cant upload up to 100mb file. its says "Error: upload limit exceeded". this is very discouraging.
My user name is yoyoloit and email yoyoloit19@gmail.com
please fix this.

Back