NeembuuUploader : FOSS to upload files to various webhosts like mediafire, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeembuuUpload

Hi,

Since past 1 month we have been getting a lot of requests to add support for filehosters
in our program NeembuuUploader.

NeembuuUploader is a java based free and open source software which allows user to upload
files to various filehosts like mediafire.

One of our users told me that the reason for increase in requests was because some
popular software turned out to be a phishing tool and he gave me a link to a wjunction thread on this topic.

When I came to wjunction and read what people discussed in that thread, I realized that
there were many people who got scammed.

Pardon me for my bluntness, but what I do not understand is,
why do people use such proprietary software, instead of using,
encouraging and contributing to free and open source software?
Probably because we didn't do much advertisement,
or maybe because we support less than 1/5th the
number of hosters other programs support.

Please help us in improving NeembuuUploader instead of getting scammed.
Suggestions, remarks, tips, criticism would be highly appreciated.

Below is a list of a some of the filehosts that we support :

Our website link is : Neembuu Uploader

Thanks for reading
Shashank Tulsyan
NeembuuUploader Project Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
359 comments
Oboom login doesn't seem to work with me, even after removing special characters from my password.

Their hashing for passes is meh but it shouldn't give you this much trouble. I saw a post in your forum (which doesn't work by the way, you register and you can't login). I suggest you make a ticket system instead so you guys don't look like tumbleweed is rolling.

EDIT: So I tried the .jar version of this and it works fine there meaning you just haven't updated your .exe version. Should take it off entirely if that's the case anyways.

Last edited:
Hi,

@Paralytic
Yes that is true it's GEO related....they only allow access from US,RU or EU.
they are very popular in europe especially in germany. they have good payment rates and pay very reliable.
i can understand that this is not perfect for you^^

i can give you a VPN if you need it that is no problem! :D
i am sorry for keep asking you for this host but i use nembuu every day because it's the best tool! but if you say it's not worth it i can understand this and it's no problem :)
best regards

Okay, I'll build a plugin for that host. And no, I don't need a VPN server, there are a lot of free ones available on the internet, but thanks for the offer.

Add an account to updown.bz seem doesn't work.
Thanks

Alright, ill check that host.

hey Paralytic I am getting the same problem with hugefiles again. It won't upload if I enter account. They is no log in nu.log. the problem seems to come and go

As I said in my previous post to you about this issue; I tried it several times on my end and everything worked perfectly and nothing failed. Therefore I am unable to reproduce the errors you are mentioning at my end.

RainUpload.com uploads are working now ,but not received download link on neembuu.

As I said in this post, RainUpload.com is still "work-in-progress" due to a bug on RainUpload's end. I have contacted them about this and they said that they'll check and fix the issue.

Oboom login doesn't seem to work with me, even after removing special characters from my password.

Their hashing for passes is meh but it shouldn't give you this much trouble. I saw a post in your forum (which doesn't work by the way, you register and you can't login). I suggest you make a ticket system instead so you guys don't look like tumbleweed is rolling.

EDIT: So I tried the .jar version of this and it works fine there meaning you just haven't updated your .exe version. Should take it off entirely if that's the case anyways.

1. Oboom works perfectly fine in the java version. There is some untraceable bug that takes place within the exe version when you try to login onto oboom with it.
2. The .exe version has no issue with other hosts of this kind; oboom is the only exception and trouble maker.
3. Both the java and the .exe version are updated at once, always. No exceptions.
4. Regarding the forum ... what happens when you try to login? We are planning to redo the forum entirely; in terms of aesthetic value and features.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Last edited:

1. Oboom works perfectly fine in the java version. There is some untraceable bug that takes place within the exe version when you try to login onto oboom with it.
2. The .exe version has no issue with other hosts of this kind; oboom is the only exception and trouble maker.
3. Both the java and the .exe version are updated at once, always. No exceptions.
4. Regarding the forum ... what happens when you try to login? We are planning to redo the forum entirely; in terms of aesthetic value and features.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

You might want to put a disclaimer on the exe version then, idk, I just thought it wasn't working at first.
The whole phpbb3 intergration with small bad css mistakes here and there just make it unbearable to use. That's why I was just saying, make a bug report submission like userscripts or google groups have, it'll be 10x more encouraging to use and a whole lot nicer to look at.

Other than that, you're doing a great job updating, and I hope it keeps going that way. I saw you guys a bit before the whole zoom thing happened and only touched you once and noticed only a couple hosts were avail but now that you're updated, it's my go to uploader. Neembuu, please live on. Or if it decides to fade out, please make a plugin system like rapidleech, you would have the first of its kind.

Ue4xEqG.png

Oboom is starting to say upload failed but still sends the link to the file manager, idk why D:

Last edited:
Okay, I'll build a plugin for that host. And no, I don't need a VPN server, there are a lot of free ones available on the internet, but thanks for the offer.

Many thanks bro! :D
with this host all my favorites are in nembuu integrated!
please keep up the awesome work.

Hi,

Just an update to everyone: I'm currently busy with workplace related responsibilities, so there might be a week or so worth of delay before the next NIGHTLY build is released.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

I am getting this as of today for some reason. "NeembuuUploader.exe includes evaluation version of Java Runtime not eligible for distribution. Please contact vendor of this application. "
That's for executable version. Jar version works fine.

Hi,

Thank you for notifying me about this issue. I'll release a HOTFIX new build on an urgent basis.

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

NeembuuUploader - Nightly - 12.11.2014 - UPDATED BUILD

Download

HOTFIX: Fixed issues with the executable version of NeembuuUploader.

Last edited:

When uploading on tusfiles.net, some files are without download/delete link and are not stored on my account. Probably it's a bug... happens only recently.

Last edited:
Hey there,

Could you please add streamcloud and videowood? Also the hotfix with the vidto when it will be available?

Thanks again for your awesome piece of code, i cant say enough how much it helps me!

Last edited:

NeembuuUploader - v2.9.8 - 27.11.2014 - UPDATED BUILD

Download

Complete list of currently supported file-hosts

Changelog:

* Added ClickToWatch.net (account only).
* Added FileDais.com (with and without account).
* Added Files2Share.ch (account only).
* Added FileVice.com (with and without account).
* Added FlashX.tv (account only).
* Added NovaFile.com (account only).
* Fix 1Fichier.com (both login and upload were broken).
* Added SafeSharing.eu (with and without account).
* Fix VidTo.me (upload bug).
* Fix RainUpload.com (broken plugin + bugs).
* Added UpaFile.com (with and without account).
* Added VideoMega.tv (account only).
* Added VideoWood.tv (with and without account).
* Added StreamCloud.eu (account only).
* Added VidUp.me (with and without account).
* Fix UptoBox.com (account login was broken).
* Disabled UpBooth.com plugin (file-host has been shutdown).
* Fix NitroFlare.com (account login was broken).
* Added NetU.tv (with and without account).
* Fix SecureUpload.eu (upload plugin was broken).
* Added RockFile.eu (account only).
* Added RapidU.net (account only).
* Added UploadRocket.net (with and without account).
* NeembuuUploader.java CleanUp - Removed Useless Imports and Organized Stuff.
* Added UploadAble.ch (with and without account).
* Fix VideoMega.tv (corrected file-size limit to 5GB from 5,000 MB).
* Fix DepositFiles.com (uploading to account was broken).
* Added VodLocker.com (account only).
* Fix NitroFlare.com (plugin was broken due to file-host changes)
* Added VidBull.com (account only).

Regards,
-Paralytic S.J.
Plugin Development,
Neembuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back