VPS Need Powerful server for Blog Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

moviesprince

Hi,want to buy server which can run blog network smoothly. Blog network will be on WordPress. More than 100 peoples can update blog, edit blog, upload to blog. So site should be up. This number may be increase at any number. We bought more than 100 + premium plugins to run, handle blog network. So our site should open fast, should be up 100%. All legal stuff will be on server.Looking for VPS.

13 comments
Going by your description you wont find a VPS for that purpose here,

Either go for webhosts who sells VPS from Softlayer , Equinix ..
Some of the best VPS providers are Digital Ocean, Liquid Web etc.

Sometimes a WordPress blogs with multiple plugins and heavy theme faces latency issue on shared platform. Considering your requirement, I would suggest you to opt for a dedicated server. Are you going to activate all the 100+ plugins on one WordPress blog? Are you going to run only one WordPress blog which can be updated/modified by the visitors? or Are you going to offer free blogs to the users?

Hiya,

Infinite Technologies can offer you exactly what you are looking for at an unbeatable price. All our servers are hosted in the state-of-the-art data facility in Haarlem, the Netherlands (near Amsterdam). We've been in continuous operation for more than 5-years!

Plane Name: Infinite
Virtualization: Xen (hence, all dedicated resources)
CPU: Intel Xeon E5620
CPU Cores: 12x 2.4 GHz
Memory: 12 GB dedicated RAM
Storage: 320 GB SAS 15,000 RPM
Bandwidth: 1 Gbps Premium Network
Data-Transfer: 4,000 GB per month

Price: €100/m [order-now]

Uptime Tracker (100% for 3+ years): HostTracker

Test Network:
• Ping IP: 91.215.158.158
• 100 MB test file: http://www.infinitetech.eu/100.MB

If you any questions, please email sales@infinitetech.eu

I am going to activate plugins which i will need. Also i will activate some plugins for general users who create a blog at my site. Yes, m allowing users to create a blog at my site. So if 50 + or 100+ users may update, edit their own blog. So my site should be up without any problems..

Moviesprince,

We can handle such high IOP websites with our SSD cloud platform. We built our cloud with these features:

• High Availability SSD SAN's (cluster of SSD SAN's that are all 'active')
  • Redundancy. This includes power, network, hypervisors, SANs, etc
  • Tier 1 premium bandwidth, ex: Level3
  • High IOPs storage, perfect for database intensive applications
  • Tier 4 Datacenter, highest tier available. Takes a nuke to take out the power.
  • Any many more enterprise features.

If you would like a free trial, PM me the specs of a server you are needing and I'll reply with a code for you to use.

Thanks!

CloudVZ - Cloud Servers - Private Clouds - Content Delivery Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back