MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we earn 12$/1000 if the 12$ only is for + 1000MB is

and guests and free members only can download files till 1000MB ?

I apologize again for the technical problems that happened recently in our file host.

Now all problems has been solved and our servers are stronger and more stable.

Also I'm glad to inform you that we upgraded our Affiliate program, and now you can make up to 30$ by our PPD plan.

You can check our new rates by going back to my first reply in this thread or through our file host.

How can we earn 12$/1000 if the 12$ only is for + 1000MB is

and guests and free members only can download files till 1000MB ?

Thank you ... we took that into consideration when we upgraded our PPD plan ...

Welcome back.

reduced the 60 sec timer to 10 sec or nothing at all.

let get more revenue and downloads.

Thank you Sunny

Well for registered users the countdown is for 30 sec only and it was 60 sec. ... and for anonymous it was 120 sec and now it's 60 sec.

Anyways we will think about reducing the countdown again for both anonymous and registered users, or even removing it in future.

Your suggestions are always welcome . :)

Well as I can see it connects with you but there is some timeout error.

We just made a test for our FTP system from different accounts and it can connect and upload files through FileZilla and CuteFTP with no such error, so we will check your account to see what is the problem.

how to activate affiliate account, and i'm not seeing any download counts either. please activate my affiliate account. user= jobonline20

Our affiliate program is automatic, so anyone will join it immediately after registration in MexaShare.

Our affiliate system working well and that includes PPD plan where many of our users generating hundreds of downloads every single day. We count downloads from all countries, 1 download per 1 IP in 24 hour. We count only the 100% completed downloads.

I just reviewed your account and there are no downloads yet for any of your uploaded files, I'm not sure if you started in publishing your files or not, so make sure to publish it in a place with good traffic and you will immediately see the downloads started.

Good luck :)

Dear users

We are glad to announce that MexaShare is now supported in the latest version of z_o_o_m uploader tool that has been released today, so as well as the usual upload button and FTP upload, now you have a new option you can use to upload your files to MexaShare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back