MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Today I dropped a filehost and decided to pick this one up. I'm an avid uploader that brings a decent amount of traffic. I've been uploading daily for the past 6 years and I'd appreciate it if you guys could upgrade my account!

Username: OtakuDao

Big thanks in advanced!

Edit: Also some suggestions if I may, I'm not sure if this limitation will be removed if I'm premium but I'd like to be able to upload more than 5 files at once. I think making the limit 20 is a decent number. This way I don't have to open multiple tabs if I'm uploading a lot of files.

Last edited:
Hello! Today I dropped a filehost and decided to pick this one up. I'm an avid uploader that brings a decent amount of traffic. I've been uploading daily for the past 6 years and I'd appreciate it if you guys could upgrade my account!

Username: OtakuDao

Big thanks in advanced!

Edit: Also some suggestions if I may, I'm not sure if this limitation will be removed if I'm premium but I'd like to be able to upload more than 5 files at once. I think making the limit 20 is a decent number. This way I don't have to open multiple tabs if I'm uploading a lot of files.

Your account has been upgraded ... Thank you for choosing MexaShare :)

As a premium user you can upload up to 50 files at once for both file upload and URL upload.

my friend tried 2 month and not a single sale

Please pm me your friend name to know more about his issue .

This host has been blacklisted from all forums shown in my signature because it repeatedly gives wrong captcha for free users when correct captcha has been entered . Essentially forcing free users to purchase a premium account. When or if you correct this please let me know & removing the host from blacklist will be considered.

Last edited:
This host has been blacklisted from all forums shown in my signature because it repeatedly gives wrong captcha for free users when correct captcha has been entered . Essentially forcing free users to purchase a premium account. When or if you correct this please let me know & removing the host from blacklist will be considered.

Thank you for informing about that. Actually we never received any complaint about the Captcha code we use which is not developed by us but by google ( reCAPATCHA 2 ) and many websites use this Captcha. Anyone can check that through any Mexashare download link.

No it's not forcing free users to purchase a premium account !.Every single day we have thousands of free downloads and really no one reported us with such issue.

Would you please pm me with more information about that and some examples if possible, maybe that issue occurs in specific countries since reCapatcha 2 is a bit different between country and another.

Thank you . the problem was in the validity of the solved Capatcha, which was less than the countdown time for files that belong to specific users. so downloaders had to insert recapatcha two times in some cases.

The problem has been solved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back