Capture.jpg

Why is there a 2000-*MB tier/length if the upload limit is 2GB

Hello,

is remote upload from seedr.cc allowed?

also can you explain this part in the remote upload

Does it mean I can't upload files bigger than 1GB

Capture.jpg

Why is there a 2000-*MB tier/length if the upload limit is 2GB

Hello jobonline20, thanks for joining us, we have upgraded your account to premium, so you can ignore all these limits.

you already upgraded my account just came here to say hi
Welcome to METARAID.

free download speed is too low

Free Download speed is 3 mb/s. We think this is more than enough compared to other FH.

Updates:

- METARAID will be available in themaCreator in the next update.

i've signed up to give this a try. Does my account need to be upgraded to use the API? user: brightspark101
Post automatically merged:

nevermind, api working

Last edited:
Errr, I paid for my own premium and apparently I'm out of space at 1TB but site says unlimited storage. Can you sort it please, user brightspark101

Hello BSpark2k, we already replied to you via our support desk about this. We have a cap of 1TB for non-approved affiliates. Please note that we have added 10€ free credit to your balance because we don't charge our affiliates for premium accounts.

Looking forward to working with you!
I still dont understand why anyone should put effort in something like this. They will get in trouble in some months. Just because of their Stripe thing. This is just enourmous stupid.

Loosing all funds on their Stripe and they arent able to pay their servers anymore. lol
We have seen some other big file hosts using Stripe successfully, so we will try it at least. Please also note that we have added lots of other payment methods in the meantime, we don't depend only on Stripe. We will also add more payment methods in the coming weeks.

metaraid.io
Couldn't it be
metaraid.net
metaraid.com
metaraid.org
This io , not accepted on my publishing sites

What do you mean by not accepted? .io TLD is used widely by IT/Tech companies, we don't see a problem with this. Even MEGA, one of the biggest file hosts switched to the .io extension recently.

in a short time we can know what is truth :)

any ways good luck :)

Some affiliates here are reaching the minimum payout balance soon, we hope they will report their success on this thread then.

Have a great weekend guys!

Back