Hello

have a look on it guys new promising PPD site Launched Today Join new

Capture.jpg

If you have any questions
feel free to discuss here.

Thanks

78 comments
Hello guys, we have some updates regarding METARAID:
  • Download speed for free users is reduced to 30kb/s. We cannot generate any sales when the speed is too high for free users.
  • We have added a new payment method. Please have a look at our premium page.
Today I ordered a EUR 25 withdrawal using the BTC method and after a few hours the money was in my wallet.
Thank you very much for the express payment.

Thank you for your hard work.

Waiting 90 seconds is too much, downloading is too slow
I started working and no downloads because of this !!!

We have just removed the countdown timer.

He changed his PPD method. He got enough users and now it throttle mode LOL

30.0 KB/s - 540 KB of 1.1 GB, 10 hours left - This is not acceptable.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer higher download speeds for free users at the moment.
Post automatically merged:

buy premium

No need to buy a premium package if you are an affiliate. We will upgrade affiliate accounts to premium for free.

Last edited:
Important Update:
  • After talking to several affiliates we decided to increase the free download speed to 100 kb/s. We know it's still not a lot, but please understand, the only way how we can keep METARAID alive is by selling enough premium plans. We will give this a try for a few weeks and monitor the results.

Hello, sir. Is there an alliance plan downloaded now? Will there be any profit?

Hello r2jav, we offer 3 earnings methods: PPD, PPS, and MIX. Please register on METARAID and have a look at the "Affiliate" page to see all the rules/options. Thanks!

Ok, please upgrade my premium account, my username:R2JAV
thx!

Hello, can't you upload multiple files at the same time?

Last edited:
Ok, please upgrade my premium account, my username:R2JAV
thx!

Hello, can't you upload multiple files at the same time?

Account upgraded to premium! With premium, you can upload multiple files at the same time.

Thanks for joining us!

How to use the advanced version? I log in to my account. Then the web page upload can't select multiple files at the same time, but add them one by one?

How to use the advanced version? I log in to my account. Then the web page upload can't select multiple files at the same time, but add them one by one?

Hello r2jav, on the upload page you can just drag and drop your files to the area where it says "Drag and drop files here".

We recommend our API, FTP, or Z-O-O-M uploader for uploading multiple files at high speed, please try it out.

This kind of host will be dead soon for several reasons. First they started as a copy of DDownload, which is very bad start. Second they won't be able to handle TB files which we upload via scripts and their servers will be down. Also downloads have many issues, mostly are not completed.

This kind of host will be dead soon for several reasons. First they started as a copy of DDownload, which is very bad start. Second they won't be able to handle TB files which we upload via scripts and their servers will be down. Also downloads have many issues, mostly are not completed.

1. We use the same publicly available theme as DDownload, and of course, the same script that 90% of all other file hosts use. You could say this to every other FH, but this doesn't matter.

2. Based on what are you making the claim, that we won't be able to handle TB files?

3. Not completed downloads mean that a user didn't download 1% of the file with 100kb/s speed.

Back