have a look on it guys new promising PPD site Launched Today Join new

Capture.jpg

If you have any questions
feel free to discuss here.

Thanks

78 comments
It looks awesome
Post automatically merged:

This website looks like old ddownload website. Ddownload is better than this copy website

Last edited:
Not a big thing to make filehosts i can make easily :)

and its just not about copy or original its all about theme and script :)

anybody can get nobody is officially owner of any theme :)

before speak we should search first what exactly we are talking :)

and yes ddownload is one of the best filehost i ever seen and i always support them :)

they are best now :)

i wish they stay with us for long time and i wish all enjoy with them :)

but noboy is theme owner untill you make your own theme i feel this :)

i m very genuine and honest in every department i dont take anybody side:)

takecare all and goodluck

Yes you are right guest download speed is very low and not making any thing with this speed on PPD very bad.

I talked with the admin and free user download speed is 3 mb/s

Last edited:
I also worried a bit but i am just trying i really need new site i was making 3$ + in ddownload now only making 0.50$ don't know why doing same work.

so that's why i saw new site i really wish its will be legit.

Hello WJ members! I'm Jason, the Account Manager of METARAID.

We haven't launched the official METARAID affiliate program on WJ yet, but we offer limited spots for affiliates at the moment who like to work with us. We are planning to officially launch our affiliate program in the coming weeks.
Hello

have a look on it guys new promising PPD site Launched Today Join new

If you have any questions
feel free to discuss here.

Thanks

Thanks for introducing us. We have upgraded your account to premium and we are looking forward to working with you.

It looks awesome

This website looks like old ddownload website. Ddownload is better than this copy website

We didn't intend to copy DDOWNLOAD, we just use the same script and publicly available template, which we will change/upgrade in the future to be more unique.

We think DDOWNLOAD is a great file host and they are doing a great job with the affiliates here.

it's like ddownload
proof of payment??
25 large payments order to start
Thanks for registering on METARAID, we have upgraded your account to premium and are looking forward to working with you.

You mean your website?

Using Stripe is just idiotic. I would never use something like this. They gonna lose all their funds after their account get closed.

Stripe does not allow filehosting

Stripe reviewed our file host before allowing us to take payments, but you are right, they will probably cause trouble in the future. That's why we are implementing new payment methods in the coming days/weeks.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I will try my best to answer them asap. You can also reach us via our Support Helpdesk at METARAID.

Cheers

@jasonmr

Thank you so much for a big response and now people are start thinking about this site. Previously these guys were spreading negativity without any reason.

Btw you said you giving me premium i already have premium in metaraid i joined very early i am 6 number user. and soon i will withdraw and post proof here.

My user name: GaGafunia

@jasonmr

Thank you so much for a big response and now people are start thinking about this site. Previously these guys were spreading negativity without any reason.

Btw you said you giving me premium i already have premium in metaraid i joined very early i am 6 number user. and soon i will withdraw and post proof here.

My user name: GaGafunia

Yes, one of our team members has already upgraded your account to premium. Please also note that we have updated the minimum payout amount to 25€.

Can you make my account premium that I will start uploading?

My account: ozkn

You can leech 596 MB more files today
What is this? Why so.

Last edited:
Back