MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PPD rates decreased...:( Still better than others, but with the low speed for free users, will be very hard reach 20 USD, maybe is time to say goodbye...

Last edited:
PPD rates decreased...:( Still better than others, but with the low speed for free users, will be very hard reach 20 USD, maybe is time to say goodbye...

Rates reduced to only Group C and D where we hardly get any premium users. Download speed is 200KBps which I believe is good and also helps PPS uploaders to get some sales. We still give the best rates when compared.

Sorry for ask,but what 200k download speed are you talking??? 20-40k is not 200k!
Yeah,your rates are pretty good,but unfortunately on this speed the rates are almost doesn't matter.The download numbers are less day by day,and users run away so far from your host.
Until you don't solve the download speed problem( almost 2 weeks ago now),absolutely unnecessary to talk about the rates.

Greetz

very funny guy 6 kb dowloads speed :friends:
logo2mgm.png

Sorry for ask,but what 200k download speed are you talking??? 20-40k is not 200k!
Yeah,your rates are pretty good,but unfortunately on this speed the rates are almost doesn't matter.The download numbers are less day by day,and users run away so far from your host.
Until you don't solve the download speed problem( almost 2 weeks ago now),absolutely unnecessary to talk about the rates.

Greetz

I agree.

1. Minimum payout was raised from 5$ to 20$.
2. Tariffs for the countries of group C and D lowered.
3. Speed issues not decided.
4. Issue with payment on WebMoney not decided.

You want to get rid of us?

Last edited:

Rates reduced to only Group C and D where we hardly get any premium users. Download speed is 200KBps which I believe is good and also helps PPS uploaders to get some sales. We still give the best rates when compared.

Do you remember what did you say? let's me remind you:

For now, the rates won't change. Not-to-worry we have discussed with the mod of this forum and shown him enough proof that we can pay all our uploaders until the next few months without any income.

I remember that this is not only time you said the rates won't change, but now it changed.

We could not force you won't change the rates, but if you are not able to do it so it's better if you dont say.

Yet you wrote:

Our servers are interconnected with multiple dedicated Giga Ethernet to give some amazing speed experience to our users. We shall promise to deliver the best quality file sharing service without any hindrance.

The problem with the speed have 2 weeks you to solve can't. You only promise!

Do you remember what did you say? let's me remind you:

For now, the rates won't change. Not-to-worry we have discussed with the mod of this forum and shown him enough proof that we can pay all our uploaders until the next few months without any income.

I remember that this is not only time you said the rates won't change, but now it changed.

We could not force you won't change the rates, but if you are not able to do it so it's better if you dont say.

"For now, the rates won't change" --> I clearly mentioned that currently or For Now, we are not changing rates. That did not mean I will never be changing rates. We frequently test for premium sales and Even with tens of thousands of downloads, not even a single premium sales from the respective countries. What do you expect us to do ? I believe you very well know the situation. Practically, it is impossible to keep those rates for such countries unless you want to go bankrupt.

Regarding Payments --> All Webmoney payments will processed today.

Last edited:

Isn already passed "the next few months"? Were you writing about 13 August 2013. Even 1 month has not passed since that time.

Last edited:
Not only Download speed sucks...

Remote upload a file from 240mb ...... Upload speed: 62 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 1 hours 5 minutes

ONE hour for a 240mb file ???

And this with a rapidleech server located at NL ( leaseweb )

}:-)

Not only Download speed sucks...

Remote upload a file from 240mb ...... Upload speed: 62 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 1 hours 5 minutes

ONE hour for a 240mb file ???

And this with a rapidleech server located at NL ( leaseweb )

}:-)

The reason you are getting low speed for upload is that we had limited the upload to our new server only in order to balance the load. Now I'm removing the limitation and all 3 servers will be used. Wait few minutes and you will easily reach upto 10-20MBps

The download speed is fine now. We have moved much of the file. Let me know if any issue arises. Thanks

Agree with wjupfile:but at me the speed is 40-100k from server 22.

-------

Server 11 is worse than server 22.

So MBS AFF1,please tell us,where is the " fine " download speed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back