MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that is wrong is the size reported minimum which is 1024MB to download
I have uploaded some files created in 1024 MB which means that they are files of 1 GB but the intake system are more than 1024 MB and you can not download them without being premium to avoid this serious kind enough to upload the minimum size to 1100 MB to avoid these problems

Sorry for my English is not my original language

You need to increase the download limit a day for registered users to like 5gb
Storage time without downloads for registered users should be 90 days and premium should be 1 yr

add "z_o_o_m´s File & Image Uploader"

yes zooom File & Image Uploader

Ok I got it. We shall add it in the next 24 hours.

Another thing that is wrong is the size reported minimum which is 1024MB to download
I have uploaded some files created in 1024 MB which means that they are files of 1 GB but the intake system are more than 1024 MB and you can not download them without being premium to avoid this serious kind enough to upload the minimum size to 1100 MB to avoid these problems

Sorry for my English is not my original language

Uploading --> Free users can upload upto 2GB and for premium users upto 10GB
Downloading --> Free users can download upto 1GB file size and premium users upto 10GB

Sorry but I hope I've understood you well if not let me know

Uploading --> Free users can upload upto 2GB and for premium users upto 10GB
Downloading --> Free users can download upto 1GB file size and premium users upto 10GB

Sorry but I hope I've understood you well if not let me know

Please read MP

Please read MP

Got it. We will fix it for you soon.

You need to increase the download limit a day for registered users to like 5gb
Storage time without downloads for registered users should be 90 days and premium should be 1 yr

Sorry but I can only consider making one change at present i.e., increasing the free-registered user limit to 2GB.

Don't change the "90 days after the last download". Good uploaders will always have downloads, someone can use your site as backup, so they will just store their files, and you will not earn anything.

@ MBS Aff1 reduce earnings for Plan C and D (PPD) because they will not buy premium ( poor countries)
60 Days storage time its perfect , 500 gb for free user its amazing .
Buy more servers and be prepared because if you pay and dont try to s--m us in one month your website will be on <5k alexa rankings.
Regarding Plan A , B for ppd its excelent , do not modify anything .

Last edited:
totally noob host. bye bye Paypal account.

clearly this host does not have any business plans for a long run.

this thread should be closed. This is for those noobs that don't know as file sharing world works nowadays.

Who in the hell would pay $15 for 1 month of premium I can get 6 months premium from real-debrid for $23 most other file host 1 month premium is $4 to $7

totally noob host. bye bye Paypal account.

clearly this host does not have any business plans for a long run.

this thread should be closed. This is for those noobs that don't know as file sharing world works nowadays.

the first thing before I decided to start with a new filehost is checking their paygate. if they use PP then it's a big NO as they might be gone when their account is limited soon.

we should expect few noob users will cry here with s--m word later if it happens.:-=:O):cough:

@ MBS Aff1 reduce earnings for Plan C and D (PPD) because they will not buy premium ( poor countries)
60 Days storage time its perfect , 500 gb for free user its amazing .
Buy more servers and be prepared because if you pay and dont try to s--m us in one month your website will be on <5k alexa rankings.
Regarding Plan A , B for ppd its excelent , do not modify anything .

Thanks for your suggestion

premium how to buy ??

when you click to buy , you get to homepage ....

Please click on upgrade to premium and select your desired package, you will be redirected to our payment gateway.:):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back