MegaBitShare.com - Advanced PPS (90% Sales / 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ MBS Aff1 reduce earnings for Plan C and D (PPD) because they will not buy premium ( poor countries)
60 Days storage time its perfect , 500 gb for free user its amazing .
Buy more servers and be prepared because if you pay and dont try to s--m us in one month your website will be on <5k alexa rankings.
Regarding Plan A , B for ppd its excelent , do not modify anything .

For now, the rates won't change. Not-to-worry we have discussed with the mod of this forum and shown him enough proof that we can pay all our uploaders until the next few months without any income.

Your paypal account it will be limited.

totally noob host. bye bye Paypal account.

clearly this host does not have any business plan for a long run.

this thread should be closed. This is for those noobs that don't know as file sharing world works nowadays

the first thing before I decided to start with a new filehost is checking their paygate. if they use PP then it's a big NO as they might be gone when their account is limited soon.

we should expect few noob users will cry here with s--m word later if it happens.:-=:O):cough:

As I HAVE CLEARLY MENTIONED ON OUR FIRST PAGE, we are waiting for our credit card gateway to be delivered from our bank which will be directly implemented on our site (I shall edit and darken the text to have a good look). In the meantime we have placed PayPal instead of keeping downloadnolimit or any other reseller.

Regarding PayPal limitation, we are very well aware how it works for file host and we don't care if its limited. We will have our own gateway in a week or so. :)

Who in the hell would pay $15 for 1 month of premium I can get 6 months premium from real-debrid for $23 most other file host 1 month premium is $4 to $7

You may surely proceed with the real debrid purchase but we know how to stop them from adding our site in their list. We shall not act until our sites attains some good traffic and stability. However if you need our files to download then you have to purchase premium :)

premium how to buy ??

when you click to buy , you get to homepage ....

I see that after clicking on the packages, it redirects to PayPal. If you still having problem PM me, I shall sort it out for you.

Last edited:
We have news for addition to zooom image file upload?

We had contacted the respective person and he will be adding our site in the list very soon. We shall see to that it will be done by tomorrow.

FREE PREMIUM GIVEAWAY - In order to encourage good uploaders, we have decided to give or extend 6 Premium accounts everyday to a limited number of days. So Grab your chance..

Last edited:
Do you think you can sustain with those rates. From past 1 year I am seeing filehosts with such payouts will eventually become bankrupt and move away without paying the affiliates.

Do you think you can sustain with those rates. From past 1 year I am seeing filehosts with such payouts will eventually become bankrupt and move away without paying the affiliates.

We have not brought up site overnight. We have analyzed the working of file hosts for months together considering all sort of rates and calculations. We won't run away after investing $$$$$. However with weekly payouts and minimum withdrawal $5, I believe it is much more safer for uploaders. :)

I sent pm:dan:

Account Extended :)

We have not brought up site overnight. We have analyzed the working of file hosts for months together considering all sort of rates and calculations. We won't run away after investing $$$$$. However with weekly payouts and minimum withdrawal $5, I believe it is much more safer for uploaders. :)

Ok let me see, I have already registered. Sent you my username for premium. I am switching to your host now from other hosts. Started uploading. Let me see how it goes . Thx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back