Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now they started to delete backup files too ....dont tell me about MD5 , same file was already removed once, backup was still there. Today deleted with backup too!Wtf was that?

And other file appear in DMCA but wasnt deleted:facepalm::facepalm:

lumzechai check answear PM plz
I will. today

Now they started to delete backup files too ....dont tell me about MD5 , same file was already removed once, backup was still there. Today deleted with backup too!Wtf was that?

We cleaing file error cant download. Btw, we always delete file by dmca report
Also, let me know link still live in dmca files

@lumzechai I dont have a problem that you delete files in DMCA (is normal to do so) , but dont delete my backup !
And on the file a speak about was no error , after so many broken files by your servers now i check every file that i upload to see if can be downloaded!

Link in DMCA still alive (both backup and the link posted)

Site loading slow again??Or just me?

Last edited:
Everything happening to you you deserve, people were told this host is finnished so all complaints made are futile and only make you look like a bigger idiot.
They are blacklisted by a lot of boardowners and will slowly die and take advantage of you before they run.
All people still talking positive about them are even more desperate than those poor souls still backing up extabit against better judgement.

@^ so why are you still here and comment???Go and comment in the host support you use now!
I asked someone who still use lumfile

51004a9c58ea1CESnpU.png

And now this:
51004ad0a3e0dBFw8n1.png

Who looks like an idiot now? LOL

Last edited:
^people change cancel.
more LF's ass-kissers will turn to be haters sooner or later.:p

anyway, surprised...got one rebill today even though I left Lumfile early this month. if I got more then I may reconsider to return.=P~

@VIP My sales are verry decreased too , i remember in filesonic time january wasnt a good month for sales only in half of february started to catch up.Also the DDOs atacks wasnt helping sales....i will wait a little longer to see how sales work.And i will make a test in some time (and let you all know the results -good or not).

I was honest when they did ok and i was honest when they did not, the fact that you handpick only what you need says enough about you and how desperate you are :thumbdown:
I wont comment here anymore, only look in every now and than to see who is still using them.

PM please

@lumzechai I dont have a problem that you delete files in DMCA (is normal to do so) , but dont delete my backup !
And on the file a speak about was no error , after so many broken files by your servers now i check every file that i upload to see if can be downloaded!

Link in DMCA still alive (both backup and the link posted)

Site loading slow again??Or just me?

I have same problem, Please PM me ADMIN!!!

We cleaing file error cant download. Btw, we always delete file by dmca report...
Same problem here!
Backup files were deleted and the files posted are still working.

lum the files "can't download" not because "file error"...
It's because their links were never posted!!!
They were only stored as backup! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back