Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i stop payments to lumfile... i have sent emails and support tickets but no reply.
there is no options in account settings to stop payments.. someone help next step calling my bank.

Ive been trying to cancel for over a month now and they won't respond to emails at contactus@lumfile or billing@lumfile and also I sent 4 support tickets and never received a response. There is no cancel button anywhere and lumzechai said they are suppose to be adding a cancel button under account settings. This is all very shady and sounds like a scam. What business sets up a recurring payment plan but then doesn't give their customers a way to cancel? LUMZECHAI ARE YOU GOING TO RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES??? This is the second time you posted since I sent the last support ticket and you said you are going to look into it, and that was days ago. WHY HASN"T MY ACCOUNT BE CANCELED????

I PM you earlier today and you didn't reply. Pm you again right now. Also I've stated several times that when you submit a ticket that it doesn't give you the ticket number after you submit. Just says thanks and support will respond. And no one ever responds!

I PM you earlier today and you didn't reply. Pm you again right now. Also I've stated several times that when you submit a ticket that it doesn't give you the ticket number after you submit. Just says thanks and support will respond. And no one ever responds!
If you had PM me, please wait. I promise reply you :)

lumzechai please check your PMs , thanks
Sure. I will

Lumfile is loading fast and without problem here.

No sale since Jan 24

And about recurring payment, again...

...There is no cancel button anywhere and lumzechai said they are suppose to be adding a cancel button under account settings...

lum you said that...
We adding button auto cancel recurring payment in My Account...
here- http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...m-official-support-thread-442.htm#post1746019

Where is the "button auto cancel recurring payment"???
When you will add it??

The users has the right to cancel the recurring payments fast if they want!!

Last edited:
takes a look...

stat_f1.jpg

stat_f2.jpg

stat_f3.jpg

Downtime again! Sometimes Lumfile is not loading. And sometimes it loads.
Seems the users are having troubles to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back