Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You MUST config firewall today, that should be a priority.Also why dont you bught Cloud DDoS Protection Service?You can find ddos protection sofware.....how can be a filehost so unsecure??

Untill what date we should request payout for payments for 22 nov?

We fixed that. Watch it :)

when you will complete the update ?

I will inform in this week, we integration payment gateway and test something. Because it tech not easy. Multi language added and translating from EN to other language ;)

^I think I know why. your sales are not tracked!

example:
when user click your download link, then he clicked "Download slow speed" button. but unfortunately the file is too big for free user to download so he must upgrade/purchase premium.

then let say he decided to buy 180 days account (=$52.99) and clicked the "Credit Card" button...and guess what??? it redirects to reseller page straight away without the need to register first!!!:O:facepalm::((

you may try to test it.

that's why sales are gone. @Lum, please fix this quickly!

lol thats is why the sales all are skipping
getting gud downloads but no sale
pls fix it lum
this is very gud process but it must works affliate must not lose
i think in this process they cant recalaculate the sales status also
if u lose any sale because of reseller they cant even check also that link is directly redirecting to the home page i didnt seen any url code in the link so how sale will be calculate??

losing to many of sales
if it not working properly pls remove this process

Last edited:
Registration is only for this area:
50a32d0d6ee2azZH5lr.jpg

You must fix this today.....shouldnt be hard!
Add force registration to this also: (when press on credit card)
50a32d9e7044e37kXBU.jpg

I expect to hear both sides of this story in the coming days. Do not force me to close the thread and take everyone involved to JC to sort it out.

I'll wait they fix this issue.

Maybe i'm wrong but I'm not sure peoples want spend time only for register as free user for download my files. Very small chance peoples that download as free user want register first, especially if they didn't get benefit when register as free ( like shorter waiting time etc ). That's why i'm asking why i only collect referral users in my stats $0. I'm posting not for collect long list of free referral without sales :)

Please fix this issue, i'm still using you after past problems, i remember with your old site before servers / data center problems, we have issue with reseller too. Hope all the best for everyone.

Last edited:
@bravesoldier why do you want someone to download for free when u are on PPS?
Anyway i think that can be done too.....if file is for premium users only (or file is biiger then u set ) download at slow speed should dissappear ;)
I expect to hear both sides of this story in the coming days. Do not force me to close the thread and take everyone involved to JC to sort it out.
I think is time to ban Mr.Leg for repeated spam in this thread, everybody understand that lumfile lost his data base....he offer 50%+ at payout for users that can prove that had a previous payout (before loosing database).
he dont like it?Go away with other filehost!

Last edited:
^^^

I mean so far in My Referral i only see some name register from my links, but sales $0. Like this example screen :
http://www.wjunction.com/1698431-post2441.htm

I know it's possible, but if you are downloader, then you want download a file, will you bother to register first when it's not necessary required....? ( Last case free user need to register is with RG few weeks ago ).

So really confusing and really annoying when you click my referral links you only found peoples register from your links, but sales = $0. Yes, it's possible, but like my above explanation not much peoples want register if they don't have too for download ....really strange to see that in my accounts. So hope Lumfile can check that. In the end if they said everything fine...i have no choice but accept that and keep posting again till i got better results, not only referral free user registration. Seeing things like that...i guess it will make you lost motivation :)

I know they have try to fix everything, still giving best supports...So all i can do now is hope they can fix all issue from site stability, not down many times, fix their issue with reseller and billing processor. We post their links, and hope win -win results here.

Last edited:
^^^

I mean so far in My Referral i only see some name register from my links, but sales $0. Like this example screen :
http://www.wjunction.com/1698431-post2441.htm
I think you did not understand how Lumfile works here. if a user under your refferrals decided to upgrade his account to premium later (maybe next week/month after his registration) then you will get sales credit as rebills no matter how he chooses to upgrade himself whether using reseller/credit card/paymentwall/etc.

you will get nothing if they are not under your referral if they upgrade to premium using reseller page right now which is sales cannot be tracked by Lumfile! I don't think resellers will inform Lumfile like "Oh, this user buy his premium from this link and that link".

that is why referrals are important. we will get rebills credit if they upgrade their account later.

You must fix this today.....shouldnt be hard!
Add force registration to this also: (when press on credit card)
50a32d9e7044e37kXBU.jpg
yes Lum, please fix force registration for every buttons (credit card/web money/other method/paymentwall) to upgrade premium. this is essential!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back