• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the sales being counted properly?!

Did anyone try and make a purchase to see if it is working correctly?

Yes. I hope any people try it and confirm our system still working :D

@minhete hope the sales will come more from tomorow whn new payment gateway must be live

I will inform that. I still waiting our tech and paygate tech finish discuss. Because technical integration not easy :facepalm:

after days ends lum staff must check all sale count and all aff sale count must be equal or not
if they are any difference they must investigate abt that sales
affliate must not loose sale because at this down time every sale is important of cource that sale will satisfy us to do more and encourage us to do more quality stuff
from last 2days i really disappointed abt this
no sale at all

@lumzechai so will not be live tomorow??Please make it happen you said that will be tuesday or friday...
Also you read PM?Another shared account found:facepalm:
It does not depend on me, I only convey their words.However, more sophisticated techniques than the previous payment gateway, in addition they require more technical elements, so it will slow down a bit. :facepalm:

after days ends lum staff must check all sale count and all aff sale count must be equal or not
if they are any difference they must investigate abt that sales
affliate must not loose sale because at this down time every sale is important of cource that sale will satisfy us to do more and encourage us to do more quality stuff
from last 2days i really disappointed abt this
no sale at all
I think the problem in the payment gateway.Please wait while we add it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back