Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^that might be true but still important to me. I got rebills (coming from user under my referral) almost every day last time before they lost database.

I think you did not understand how Lumfile works here. if a user under your refferrals decided to upgrade his account to premium later (maybe next week/month after his registration) then you will get sales credit as rebills no matter how he chooses to upgrade himself whether using reseller/credit card/paymentwall/etc.

@VIP You know that maybe not even 1% from users that not upgraded their account in the moment that register, will upgrade later to premium

I do understand that concept, but like cancel said, no guarantee for that, especially with some unstable performances. So, i only can hope they can fix all issue.

^I think I know why. your sales are not tracked!

example:
when user click your download link, then he clicked "Download slow speed" button. but unfortunately the file is too big for free user to download so he must upgrade/purchase premium.

then let say he decided to buy 180 days account (=$52.99) and clicked the "Credit Card" button...and guess what??? it redirects to reseller page straight away without the need to register first!!!:O:facepalm::((

you may try to test it.

that's why sales are gone. @Lum, please fix this quickly!

Our system working with cookies. Whether register link any. Buyers also will be included in your list of ref. Try it :) Also, i sent this error to our tech, they will fix within 1-4 hours next.

that is why referrals are important. we will get rebills credit if they upgrade their account later.
Yes, that right. Our system can working fine with any special reseller specified

Last edited:
Our system working with cookies. Whether register link any. Buyers also will be included in your list of ref. Try it :) Also, i sent this error to our tech, they will fix within 1-4 hours next.

Yes, that right. Our system can working fine with any special reseller specified
thanks very much Lum, they have been fixed already. now I see my referrals are increasing, and got one sale just now...hope more to come.;)

@lumzechai

I unable to download in my RDP(NL) from lum premium.

Showing
"We are upgrading the system
Sometime, there will be some error occurs during access lumfile.com.
After upgrade will be more stable.
We apologize for the inconvenience."

But I can download in my PC by the same premium.

Why this is happening...

Previous hoster lumfile blacklisted Kaspersky Internet Security.

That they were burning in hell for not returned data

Norton OK: http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=lumfile.com
Please let me know URL KIS. I will contact them for remove it. I think missing something. :)

@lumzechai

I unable to download in my RDP(NL) from lum premium.

Showing
"We are upgrading the system
Sometime, there will be some error occurs during access lumfile.com.
After upgrade will be more stable.
We apologize for the inconvenience."

But I can download in my PC by the same premium.

Why this is happening...

If you can, please PM for me info your RPD, lumfile account for check that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back