• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^that's right...from bad to worst.:facepalm:

iKoruna is bad (at least got few sales) but this reseller is worst (zero sales). Lum, please act quickly to solve this issue or else more uploaders move to other filehost later.

Lumfile i pay £21 for 3 months premium and you dont eithen have the balls too give me the login details ffs !!! if this isnt done propley im going too report the site for scam ,...

scammers !!!

News update:
- We signed contract about new payment gateway today. I hope GOLIVE end of next week (include auto renewal)

I replying other reply here. please wait a moment.

@lumzechai end of next week??WTF is wrong with you?you said this week will be new payment gateway!
Now i feel scammed too !!!
At least put back i-koruna because with reseller , sales are not tracked!!!

If you signed contract should be live tomorow!What could take so many time?

Last edited:
Site is broken... give him 2 weeks and if it still broken, leave.
Since the breakdown i didnt work on lumfile, ill wait for them to fix everything.

Good cause im very annoyed

Done that.

@lumzechai end of next week??WTF is wrong with you?you said this week will be new payment gateway!
Now i feel scammed too !!!
At least put back i-koruna because with reseller , sales are not tracked!!!

If you signed contract should be live tomorow!What could take so many time?
Not easy LIVE on tomorrow. We need working tech payment gateway and our tech for integration. Also, we using downloadnolimit. Sales still count. Do you test it before say here ?

Site is broken... give him 2 weeks and if it still broken, leave.
Since the breakdown i didnt work on lumfile, ill wait for them to fix everything.

We trying fixing... All keep on next week. Sorry for delay. That is all what we can do.

in 2 weeks i can make 600$ with any host even with shavegator!
Their site was down from 22oct.....already had 2 weeks !
Yes, but how long they can works with you. It important.

that's right...from bad to worst.:facepalm:

iKoruna is bad (at least got few sales) but this reseller is worst (zero sales). Lum, please act quickly to solve this issue or else more uploaders move to other filehost later.

Reseller still count sales. Anyone can test it. Our system can working fine with them. We have activated the function requires login before you buy premium.

The next payment on November 14?
Yes

Attention! I had to send $ 65 and not thousands or sent! I waited almost a month! I sent emails repeatedly and not resolved anything, I do not recommend this site !!!

Please PM me here. I will help you faster.

Last edited:
Lumfile i pay £21 for 3 months premium and you dont eithen have the balls too give me the login details ffs !!! if this isnt done propley im going too report the site for scam ,...

scammers !!!
Yes i am sure is not tracked....if you dont send login details how can be tracked?
I also remember when i paid with webmoney for premium ....i had to come here ......because my account wasnt upgraded!
I tell you for sure the account are not upgraded with that reseller .......go back with i-koruna untill you have the new payment gateway!!
A lot of people will see that their accounts are not upgraded and will tell you "you scam"!
Reseller is a bad solution even worse then i-koruna!

Last edited:
Yes i am sure is not tracked....if you dont send login details how can be tracked?
I also remember when i paid with webmoney for premium ....i had to come here ......because my account wasnt upgraded!
I tell you for sure the account are not upgraded with that reseller .......go back with i-koruna untill you have the new payment gateway!!
A lot of people will see that their accounts are not upgraded and will tell you "you scam"!
Reseller is a bad solution even worse then i-koruna!
They said about premium info lost. Not for now. If someone have a proof buy premium under someone link but sales not count. You can say with me scam here. lol. I not sure why you not have sales but I can make sure sales still count normal :) Also, It's temporary while we add new payment gateway

@lumzechai when i-koruna was live...i had 2 sales(NON US).....after you change it to reseller none sales!!
If someone have sales in last 2-3 days, please let me know!!!

yesterday i had 3s ....today no sale but i know few uploaders who got few..even with avange there was days when we get no sale so its not abnormal ..also DNL reseller used by netload since many weeks as their main cc gateway means all is tracked well even with DNL

yesterday i had 3s ....today no sale but i know few uploaders who got few..even with avange there was days when we get no sale so its not abnormal ..also DNL reseller used by netload since many weeks as their main cc gateway means all is tracked well even with DNL

So, we need i-koruona or payment gateway by reseller for now ? As i said: it is temporary right now :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back