Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on nov 2nd i go to website (lumfile.com) and use credit card to purchase and send me to process to sohapay.com and I pay, at end it says I have to send credit card picture and drivers license and last credit card bill.

i email him and say to cancel because he sound like frauding me.

he then process my credit card and take money my credit card company says and no account, they say payment is final, not preauth.

now I go to your lumfile site and different credit card company.

Sohapay is not good Credit card processor company. We removed it on our site. If you have any issue by your payment. Please PM me.

@ lumzechai--- did you see my pms???

Please wait me. I busy a bit.

and now zoom also down ftp also down!!

No, we adding auto backup function on our system. It back again

another payment processor with e-mail......i just thought you will add a simple cc processor!!
Hope that have autorebills!

Last edited:
Bonus for next request payout. After we add new payment gateway. We will inform that.

Dear!!!
You not understand me!
I'm not working with luma after it's down and i'm not want to work with it again..
I want only to my old money in my old account!!!
Any hope to restore my money , any hope to restore 50% from my money!!!
Or you spam us and get our money for your site!!!

Reply and i'm understand what you mean!!!!
Regards,

Hi Lumzechai,

I paid money to join your premium site on Oct 14 and with your site issues haven't been able to download since around Oct 20. I've emailed you several times to try and get a new username password (as per your instructions) as my details now don't work.

I've now joined this forum because I'm not sure what I need to do to get a username password that will work?

My username is 5662542

Can you kindly provide me detail in order for me to download? and will I get extra time added to my premium account as a result of these delays?

Please help

Thanks in advance

After three fuckin PMs my account is still free.
I lost 170$ beacuse of your stupidity,lost my 45 day premium account and got nothing
for compensation.
"50% compensation.."You keep repeating the same bs.Its almost impossible to get sales with ur current payment processors...how long should we wait?1-10-100 days?Say something for the god's sake.
You know what? Just check your Webmoney payout history,pay my latest payout again and
forget each other.Total unprofessional.

After three fuckin PMs my account is still free.
I lost 170$ beacuse of your stupidity,lost my 45 day premium account and got nothing
for compensation.
"50% compensation.."You keep repeating the same bs.Its almost impossible to get sales with ur current payment processors...how long should we wait?1-10-100 days?Say something for the god's sake.
You know what? Just check your Webmoney payout history,pay my latest payout again and
forget each other.Total unprofessional.
Calm down, we also lose a large amount of money. We temporarily replace a new payment gateway while we apply new payment gateway next week. We're not saying that we apply a bonus of 50% bonus for now, we need a stable server, payment gateway ...it is fair and we will announce when it is ready

Dear!!!
You not understand me!
I'm not working with luma after it's down and i'm not want to work with it again..
I want only to my old money in my old account!!!
Any hope to restore my money , any hope to restore 50% from my money!!!
Or you spam us and get our money for your site!!!

Reply and i'm understand what you mean!!!!
Regards,

All sales near day server shutdown. We was refunded all.

Hi Lumzechai,

I paid money to join your premium site on Oct 14 and with your site issues haven't been able to download since around Oct 20. I've emailed you several times to try and get a new username password (as per your instructions) as my details now don't work.

I've now joined this forum because I'm not sure what I need to do to get a username password that will work?

My username is 5662542

Can you kindly provide me detail in order for me to download? and will I get extra time added to my premium account as a result of these delays?

Please help

Thanks in advance
PM me with specific and accurate information, I can help you faster

another payment processor with e-mail......i just thought you will add a simple cc processor!!
Hope that have autorebills!

New payment gateway. We have auto rebills :) We still working on it as soon as. I hope it can GOLIVE end of week or next week.

Calm down?
It was entirely your fault and not mine.You lost money beacuse of your own stupidity and laziness.
My account is still free.How many times should i ask you to uprgade it?
Or do you require some blood and urine sample before you do it?

Calm down?
It was entirely your fault and not mine.You lost money beacuse of your own stupidity and laziness.
My account is still free.How many times should i ask you to uprgade it?
Or do you require some blood and urine sample before you do it?

I am really sorry any delay, we having some priorities to be addressed. This why I delay some PM at WJ. Your account really upgraded.

Hi Lumfile,

I want to know when you will remove the announcement in lumfile main page, in login page...?

We have lost the user information in trying to move the data center. Please send us email with purchase ID(or order number)/Order Email/UserName/Password/Premium account expiration date to recover again your premium account. We will process your request within 24h-72h, please be patient, we will add bonus period on your account.

I know you made announcement for handle old members, but it cause new problem too. I think announcement like that not good for publication, will make new member afraid and worry about their account. Or those who sign as free member first will afraid after seeing message like that.

I hope you can understand this and find better solution, i do believe message like that mostly will make potential premium buyers runaway. 100 % not good for business, bad publication and bad impression.

Maybe you can add new text tab : Recover Your Account, on top right beside support tab, then if member click that they will go to explanation page like you mentioned on announcement.

Last edited:
Why take it so long before download link works?
Try to download as premium , but after more then a minut waiting nothing happens to download...

and then downloading slowww speed with rapidleech NL server

141.42 KB/s

@SoftexUploader How do you want "your" money if they was refunded?

If them payout old payment i want to 50% of my last payout and them can see last payout in them webmoney WMZ !!!!

All sales near day server shutdown. We was refunded all.

This is your problem dear , it's not my problem!!!
I'm working in ur site and ur site it's down , so it's your problem!!

Realy i'm wrong with working with ur site
it's realy spam!!!

Thanks..!

If them payout old payment i want to 50% of my last payout and them can see last payout in them webmoney WMZ !!!!

This is your problem dear , it's not my problem!!!
I'm working in ur site and ur site it's down , so it's your problem!!

Realy i'm wrong with working with ur site
it's realy spam!!!

Thanks..!

Yes, that is our problem and we trying fix it. Any filehost will have problem, but how they can keep and grow again, we have the bonus for aff continue interested to lumfile. We do not bonus for aff leave. I hope you can understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back