• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed

I've setup my account 3weeks ago, i have yet to receive any password or id. Even the forgotten password is not working. I did not register any account before getting the premium. I've sent a few email to contact@ lumfile.com and a PM to you but i did not get a respond, is it possible for you to retrive my account ID and my password?

My last sale was 2 days ago.With netload i had average 15 daily,i know it was
much easier,but 0 sales with the same quality/amount of traffic?
Hard to belive...I removed their links from my sites till they fix the situation.Already
lost way too much money..

@ carck3r really ? how u can say scaaam :p

i am getting downloads of premium files but not having sales .. lumfile have lost all data base and no one is premium now but files are beeing download but not sales .. any one having this problem ??:facepalm:

@cChinta

I allready seen your new billing, in first approximation (main page, payment methods priority in sorting) I can say

Amazing solution!

not bad for russian buyers, better than nothing - for lumfile host, and the best for this official reseller itself.

But, unfortunately, not for professional uploaders.
My bet will be zero! Zero in your stats.

i think i gone after last fall and it's right.
But I hope on this all normalize and I'll be back with one of my projects.

Last edited:
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE !

Attention! I had to send $ 65 and not thousands or sent! I waited almost a month! I sent emails repeatedly and not resolved anything, I do not recommend this site !!!

@lumzechai are you going to answer to this problem with no sales or not?They are not tracked .....in fact i think tey are reffered to the reseller.....i have downloads but nobody have premium because you lost data base.How the f*&k this happens??

@Mr.leg i found more sites where lumfile is banned and none where they ask lumfile links......i think i start moving my files ......instead of improving their system is going worst everyday!!
Was better with i-koruna (even if is bad payment gateway) then this crap resseler!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back