• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lumfile,

I forget to ask you, for new register account, does affiliate plan automatic active or need to wait for you activated again like in old account...? thanks.

I want start posting and replacing my dead links but need to know about that first.

I not sure admin what do you do next ? refund ? or paid to all aff members before start all new again.

please answer me , my clients is scam to me and I told them please wait your answer.

I don't believe you not backup all data before lost it .

Please trust lumfile. We will bring good news at end of week. At moment, We very busy support 3-5.000 support email per days.

We decided set Unlimited storage for all Register User (keep file within 30 days)

Last edited:
File Total: 227 files
lum.png

???
:'(

Last edited:
Sure, but im really busy at moment for support downloader. I got alot of request refund. :( It important now

Try to convince them that we are not going anywhere. We had some technical problem but its sorted now. Give them premium for 15 days as compensation. I'm sure they will understand the fact.

Try to convince them that we are not going anywhere. We had some technical problem but its sorted now. Give them premium for 15 days as compensation. I'm sure they will understand the fact.

Yes, we did it. ;)

This host will be down again pretty soon. The hosting company is being targeted now.

Never, someone report CP without notices for us. Also, high risk law at CA and U.S. We moved server to UKRAINE :P

@lumzechai Please buddy chk the PM

and tell me do my account need to be activated like old time.. i know im being like a broken record.. but i wanted to confirm...and buddy please accept account only frm people who is been in WJ for long.. not those who just joined and cm here in the thread and starting to apply for new account and uploading cp....

Last edited:
Hello lumfile. I am not an uploader. I am a downloader.

I cannot login and I cannot recover my login credentials.

I read that there are problems right now. Can you give assurance that the site will be back and that the money I paid via CC is not going to waste?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back