Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know what do you do next ? with any earning all members.

I don't care my files , but I worried my earning and any clients buy premiums with this site.

what plan you do next ?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

lumzechai

You can without problems parse avangate order history in your account to convert all logins:passwords of premium users to your DB format. I think it costs 100-150$, no more.
You can also pay some money to avangate's webmaster and they'll send you all your logins-passwords data in XML for example.

But you have no time...

My premium clients are already laughing at me :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:...last time it was bitshare and now Lum..
well guess what i have a plan..i'll start with a new username on all forums and boards :'(

lumzechai
is busy prbbly coz he and us both lost big time.. so cool down guys.. we all hv to start from scratch.. and if u dnt like to thn well u can go to any other host of ur choice....

and @lumzechai frm now on plz do listen to our advice coz sm of us.. will not be hpy to see u go dwn

Last edited:
lumzechai
is busy prbbly coz he and us both lost big time.. so cool down guys.. we all hv to start from scratch.. and if u dnt like to thn well u can go to any other host of ur choice....

and @lumzechai frm now on plz do listen to our advice coz sm of us.. will not be hpy to see u go dwn

Nobody will have to start from scratch...are you kidding me or what..I DON'T WANT MONEY...i WANTED MY FILES...but i know they cannot be made available to me again :(

BUT AT LEAST PAY THE AFFILIATES THEIR PREMIUM ACCOUNTS..

WE WILL FORGET OUR MONEY..OUR CLIENTS won't FORGET THAT THEY BOUGHT PREMIUM ACCOUNT FOR 3 6 OR 1 YEAR respectively...

They'll never ever trust us..

THIS BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT TRUST

i Just paid with webmoney for a premium account and my account wasnt upgraded!! WTF??
Please answer me lummzechai i need that premium account really quick ...i want to upload single link files and are bigger than 4 GB.
I can send you details of payment by PM.Let me know!
Thanks!

Last edited:
@lumzechai i paid for a premium account , i dont want it free.I didnt want to wait anymore and i bought one month account with webmoney.But my account wasnt upgraded!
508f193a85570oWc8kf.jpg

I bought one month because i didnt want to wait anymore untill you solve all the problems.I want it quick and i paid. But i paid and i get nothing i am still a free user.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back