Looking for file hosting site that supports streaming, has unlimited or sizable storage and doesn't delete inactive files

bitterjames

Title.
I'm a beginner uploader, working on translations of series and movies.
I wish to have some file hosting sites where I can upload the translated videos so I can link to them on my website.

I do not care about ad revenue, I only want unlimited or big storage and no inactivity purge.
Also the ability to stream the video files.

28 comments
Title.
I wish to have some file hosting sites where I can upload the translated videos so I can link to them on my website.

I do not care about ad revenue, I only want unlimited or big storage and no inactivity purge.
the only one i can think of thats decent would be streamzz.to
doesnt delete inactive files as long as you login to ur account once every 30 days

doesnt delete inactive files as long as you login to ur account once every 30 days
thanks, will check it out.
Streamsb has unlmited storage and doesn't delete inactive files.

Also I think ninjastream and streamlare.
ninjastream is shutting down from what I heard.
but will check the other two out, thanks.
Post automatically merged:

i checked streamzz.to
according to their FAQ, they delete inactive files (zero downloads) after 90 days

Last edited:
Title.

Welcome to FileChick.com

you are the worst service i ever use , fully wastage of money , so many problems , downtime , worst support , do not able to solve issues on time , do not know how to deal with user who paid ...
False, we suffered some downtime due to server issues but all was fixed pretty fast.

Our support staff decided to ignore most of your spam messages we can provide logs here to see what we had to deal with. Day 1 you request like 5 new features which is not listed in any of our premium plans.

Just because you paid for a service does not mean we are obliged to take your requests for new features.

Oh I forgot we provided you massive discount for the server issues, normal price for 1 year $199 my team gave you 1 year for only $60. How can you complain ?

False, we suffered some downtime due to server issues but all was fixed pretty fast.

Our support staff decided to ignore most of your spam messages we can provide logs here to see what we had to deal with. Day 1 you request like 5 new features which is not listed in any of our premium plans.

Just because you paid for a service does not mean we are obliged to take your requests for new features.

Oh I forgot we provided you massive discount for the server issues, normal price for 1 year $199 my team gave you 1 year for only $60. How can you complain ?
please go ahead and put the chat logs here so that every one knows how is your service and support going on , its a 5 day i can not able to upload a single 100 mb file , 60$ you took for me for nothing , its useless if some one pay you for something that i can not able to use it , 60$ is not a small amount , i paid you my heard earned money .. do you understand ,, if you capable to fix the problem then fix it else refund my 60$ , i do not want to give 1 single penny for nothing

i just requested , that wan not an order so you have to fulfil that , you can not able to handle your basic features , "file upload" so what i can expect from you , now i know ur capabilities , you ignoring my message , i am not getting support , i explained my problems what i m facing , features i requested to improve your services , that was just suggestion a gave to u as a customer n nothing else

That was the deal between you and me my dear , you offered that deal to me, That was your Offer , not me requested this . okay , my simple concern is i having issues , as a customer i have rights to raise complaints and put issues in front yes or no ?

Last edited:
please go ahead and put the chat logs here so that every one knows how is your service and support going on , its a 5 day i can not able to upload a single 100 mb file , 60$ you took for me for nothing , its useless if some one pay you for something that i can not able to use it , 60$ is not a small amount , i paid you my heard earned money .. do you understand ,, if you capable to fix the problem then fix it else refund my 60$ , i do not want to give 1 single penny for nothing

did you got back you money from this trash host?

Best video host currently is Letsupload.io registered users 15gb max file size unlimited storage full quality videos no encoding it is a non paying file host and premium is $$$

Back