List of File Hosts that offer PPS, and offer unlimited storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyuk1984

Hi,
I'm looking for a list of filehosts that offer PPS, and also offer unlimited storage (Or at least around the 50TB mark) - deletion of older files after 30 / 60 / 90 days is fine.

I already know of a couple, they are:

Rapidgator (PPS and unlimited storage)
FileFactory (PPS and unlimited storage)

Are there any more that offer this?
I don't mind having to pay for a premium account.

Thanks

23 comments
If want 50 TB space, but no deletion and forever storage, do you want to pay for space? Im building one normal PPS-only filehost right now, that it supports remote upload to other hosts too.

I just need something around about the 20 - 50 TB mark.
Deletion of files over 30 / 60 or 90 days is OK with me.

I'd rather not 'pay' for the space, but paying for a premium account for a service that offers that much space, as well as a PPS affiliate program would be good.

upstore.net

[h=1]Enjoy premium benefits![/h] 1-click download without delay
Download speed — up to 1000 Mbps
Download accelerators support
Unlimited, safe and secure storage

If you really want 20tb to 50tb your going to have to get 2 to 3 servers and setup your own file storage. No file host will give you more than 5tb to 8tb of storage.

@Ashleyuk1984 : We can offer it ,start with 10TB , but you must have good earning with us , we will delete files which inactive from last 3-6 months .

@Ashleyuk1984 : We can offer it ,start with 10TB , but you must have good earning with us , we will delete files which inactive from last 3-6 months .

Thanks SBS, not sure if something is wrong, but I'm having some problems with your site.
"Normal Upload", speeds are very low, around the 3 - 5 MB mark, and I'm using a 1GBPS connection?
"FTP Upload", can't connect? Double checked account details and still can't seem to get on... Used both of your FTP URLs, still same problem.
"ZOOM Uploader", can't connect to my account with this program.

So until I can solve these problems, I can't really do much more.
Thanks for the offer though.

@Ashleyuk1984 : Please use USA RPD/VPS for fastest upload speed .Please PM me your account details to check .

If you want unlimited space and file delete 120 days after last download and with good pps offer .
Uploadkadeh service is good for you.

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

6 month file inactivity + PPS + 20 TB also will be nice also incorporate a "space increase" (10tb each) one time payment feature for affiliate would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back