Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Shareflare When would i receive ON hold Sale to my account i mean how many days as 50 days Passed but not getting hold sale to my account

we had some connectivity problems with your site. do you auto-block ip's with high-speed transfers to your servers ? one of our clients have sent us a complaint saying that he is no longer able to access your website after uploading videos with 80-90MB/s. who can we contact to unban the client's IP?

Hi Shareflare
why do you block my account ?
ID: 31073521
I do not violate the rules of the host
Please check and unblock for my account
and please contact with me soon
because i can't do any thing of my work without my account
i used this account from 7 months ago, and all my work and my earnings in it
so why i ever could do any thing wrong and lost my only account
which i worked on it for whole this long time
also i didn't do any thing wrong or violated the rules
so please help me to fix this problem
greetings

Hi Shareflare
why do you block my account ?
ID: 31073521
I do not violate the rules of the host
Please check and unblock for my account
and please contact with me soon
because i can't do any thing of my work without my account
i used this account from 7 months ago, and all my work and my earnings in it
so why i ever could do any thing wrong and lost my only account
which i worked on it for whole this long time
also i didn't do any thing wrong or violated the rules
so please help me to fix this problem
greetings
You buy a premium accounts through stolen cards and activate them on your account. Your sales are very uneven, and there are strange addresses, premium accounts in your account. We suspect you in fraud

this account have all my hard work through 7 months
in your opinion why i could do any thing wrong that could make me lost my account and all of my hard work ?!
first i didn't do what you said i did, Other than that i didn't know how i can get stolen cards or how i can do anything of that you said i did
i upload my files in forum, which mean in any time can any one get in and search in some files to me and found it on letitbit and sale account to download this media, that's why my sales are uneven
and about strange addresses, in my forum we used short links, so we used some sit's to make our links short, and to avoid getting reports on our files
so if you found any fraud sales you can Deducted the coast of this sale from my account and that happen before
this account i spent so many times to upload in it and it's my only way to earn from my hard work
so please believe me, i didn't do any thing wrong or any thing of what you said i did, and this account is so important to me, it means a lot to me, and I'm good user
so please help me to get back my account to be able to continue my work with such great server like letitbit
thanks in advance :)
greetings

Last edited:
this account have all my hard work through 7 months
in your opinion why i could do any thing wrong that could make me lost my account and all of my hard work ?!
first i didn't do what you said i did, Other than that i didn't know how i can get stolen cards or how i can do anything of that you said i did
i upload my files in forum, which mean in any time can any one get in and search in some files to me and found it on letitbit and sale account to download this media, that's why my sales are uneven
and about strange addresses, in my forum we used short links, so we used some sit's to make our links short, and to avoid getting reports on our files
so if you found any fraud sales you can Deducted the coast of this sale from my account and that happen before
this account i spent so many times to upload in it and it's my only way to earn from my hard work
so please believe me, i didn't do any thing wrong or any thing of what you said i did, and this account is so important to me, it means a lot to me, and I'm good user
so please help me to get back my account to be able to continue my work with such great server like letitbit
thanks in advance :)
greetings

Recently, you have to appear a large number of chargebacks. This happens if the purchase is made with stolen cards
http://letitbit.net/page/support.php

if there is some fraud sales, deduct it from my account and get my account back to me
i have no problem that if you found fraud sales, that you can deduct it
but believe me i didn't have any idea about this fraud sales, and fraud sales can be happened in any account
so please help me, this account means a lot to me, it have all my work for 7 months
so please help me to get my account back
greetings

my account now blocked from 30 hours
and during this time i can't upload any thing of my files
because letitbit is my only way to earn from my files
and i wish you believe me that i didn't have any relate with this stolen cards or the chargebacks, i even don't know how i can get stolen cards, or how to make all of this things
so please, get my account back to work, and please believe me, I am innocent of these accusations
thanks in advance
greetings

Last edited:
if there is some fraud sales, deduct it from my account and get my account back to me
i have no problem that if you found fraud sales, that you can deduct it
but believe me i didn't have any idea about this fraud sales, and fraud sales can be happened in any account
so please help me, this account means a lot to me, it have all my work for 7 months
so please help me to get my account back
greetings

my account now blocked from 30 hours
and during this time i can't upload any thing of my files
because letitbit is my only way to earn from my files
and i wish you believe me that i didn't have any relate with this stolen cards or the chargebacks, i even don't know how i can get stolen cards, or how to make all of this things
so please, get my account back to work, and please believe me, I am innocent of these accusations
thanks in advance
greetings

I you can not help, I'm not being engaged in unlocking accounts. Your account can be unlocked only in a support.
Write here http://letitbit.net/page/support.php , describe your problem . I can not help you

what the fk happens with the stats?? more than a week..no sale, not one fk penny from downloads..fk it! im gona quit using all this affilliate bullshit..and start my own filesharing site..

When the file is deleted by abuse is because i upload huge (size) files?
The differential Letitbit to other servers is exactly the ability to send files in large sizes, but unfortunately these files are being deleted very quickly ...

The links that have mirror vipfile also generate income for my Letitbit account?
How works turba tariff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back