Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-Yes
2-in turba you earn money for downloads and sales. in turba uses a ranking system. If your rating goes down, you earn less.
Get my payment today, ty.
But i upload one file by ftp and dont show in filemanager :(

Go in Filemanager old letitbit.net is a totally free file hosting. Speed and size of files are unlimited.
mark files, that you want have on other hosting
Click on "Transfer"
choose hosting and click on button "copy"
file will be copied to another hosting

Get my payment today, ty.
But i upload one file by ftp and dont show in filemanager :(

Go in Filemanager old letitbit.net is a totally free file hosting. Speed and size of files are unlimited.
mark files, that you want have on other hosting
Click on "Transfer"
choose hosting and click on button "copy"
file will be copied to another hosting
I use strong names, and looks u deleted my files when getting good downloads or sales, its hard continue using ur services.

Great service. Stats are updated just great. Very fast payment. Requested yesterday, got just paid today. Also thanks for your constant support here!

[h=4]my account has been banned, this is the second time you ban my account without any logical reason
so please unban my account, i didn't do any thing wrong, and I'm good user
my account ID is : 31073521
thanks in advance
greetings[/h]

my account has been banned, this is the second time you ban my account without any logical reason
my account ID is
ID: 12091152
thanks in advance
greetings

my account has been banned, this is the second time you ban my account without any logical reason
my account ID is
ID: 12091152
thanks in advance
greetings

you have multiple accounts on the same tariff

my account ID is : 31073521
thanks in advance
greetings

come with your account permanent refunds from the bank. You or your users use for buy passwords stolen payment cards. For each refunds bank assigns us a fee $ 50 .
We trust you and you have recently unblocked, but you continued to make purchases with stolen cards. You bring us great losses.

Last edited:
you have multiple accounts on the same tariff

No no no I've asked one of our customer service representatives that allowed work another account, he said yes and allowed it to that you make another account, and if that was the problem of why he allowed this mistake .
In spite of that, I do not want the new account that you can close, but do not shut down my old account gotta do many files which work for me.
my new acc is
Arabseedteko@yahoo.com

how could u say worst file host ever there good for pps sold loads of premium accounts course speeds gonna be slow why people buy premium giving away 200 to 400kbs wount get you premium accounts sold i only left letitibt due to holding payment for 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back