Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,457 comments
Hey guys,

I'm sending a mass email with the latest news as we speak. I'm sorry for the lack of updates here but I can assure we are doing EVERYTHING we can put our customers back online.

Thanks for the email and for all the hard work you seem to have put in over the last few hours trying to get things sorted for us, It is really appreciated and I never doubted for a moment that you would be doing your best.

here you go

Hello,

First off we want to apologize for the recent issues you had at our NL/Proserve servers over the past 3 days. Unfortunatelly, we have been receiving 10gbps+ DDoS attacks which caused downtime/packet loss to both us and our network provider(Proserve). Today, at 1PM CET we had a conversation with Proserve and they decided to boot us as they had no enough network capacity to handle us and our recent DDoS attacks. Sadly, they decided to nullroute all our IP ranges at 5PM CET.

Until 5PM CET we signed a contract with a new datacenter(Serverius) and our bought hardware from old datacenter. Right now we are having our hardware migrated from Proserve to Serverius and it should be done within 4 hours. After that we will add new IP addresses to every VPS and send another mass email once it's done. You will only have to change your namesver IP addresses to new IPs which will be visible at http://vps-nl.knownsrv.com:5353

Serverius is aware of our situation and they have enough network capacity to handle us.

As stated above, we signed a contract with Serverius for a full rack. We bought hardware from the old provider and we are getting ready to put everything back online:

1) 1) VPS Nodes will be migrated within 4 hours from now to our own hardware located at Serverius. We will need another 2 hours to reconfigure your virtual servers with new IP addresses.

2) 2) Shared hosting servers will be migrated to another servers located at EvoSwitch within 12 hours.

3) 3) NL dedicated servers(176.56.225.*) will have to be migrated to another servers. We will arrange new servers and send out the details within 24 hours.

4) 4) If you want a refund, please contact billing@knownsrv.com. We will process pro-rate refunds within 1 week. Putting our servers back online on new locations is #1 priority for us.

Once it's done, we will be able to keep providing highly quality services as we always did. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you and we hope you can bear with us.

Thanks

Kind Regards

Kruno Begic

Is it possible to provide the new ip address now, so we can update the nameservers, as it will again take a few hours for the dns to update after changing the nameservers.

Just a request no problem if its not possible.

Thanks for the update.

Hey guys, do not overload this topic! Everyone want to get fastest information as possible. As we saw in email which we got -> keep cool and go sleep. Tomorrow wake up as early as possible to get new IPs.

nothing new here... my sites are still down :(

BTW Kruno can you set up the new configuration for me? i really don't want to mess up, so it will be better if you do it for me please :)

If needs be babygohan, I can probably help you out. We're all in the same boat, so PM me your MSN Messenger address and as soon as you get your new IP let me know, and I'll configure it for you. Shouldn't be a problem :)

---- edit ----

Ahhh, I thought you meant "nameserver" IP address.
Well, just in case if Krunx is busy doing other things, then give me a shout :)

To be fair I wouldn't let anybody else have access to your system even if there "Helping out" its just a matter of security.

I know that Kruno has been working extremely hard and has been under a lot more pressure than ANY of you could ever imagine.
He's gone the extra mile and not left anyone hanging, so what its a few hours downtime.. He's one of the most stable here so make an allowance and let him get on with it instead of complaining.

As said to everyone else, you will get your new IP's, moves are not quick but this has been done exceptionally fast.

Back