Premium Plus KnownSRV.com - CPanel, 5B space, 30GB bandwidth from $2.95/month (NL)

dragos22

I wanted to say that your hosting is super great, stable, solid and it maybe be bulletproof. One of my site's had a decent amount of traffic and your hosting handle it without breaking a sweat.

But you got to speed up your order processing game. Waiting here for nearly an hour now to get my cPanel details. If you could speed this part of your service that would be great.

You are doing a great job otherwise.

uelbek

I have a problem with my Knownsrv hosting. Namely, load time for my website is 60 seconds. In the beginning, first few months, everything was fine, then suddenly load time was 60 seconds. I didn't change anything on site. Can you please check that? My username is uelbek@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Please cancel my service, it doesn't work any more!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Kruno

Hi,

That was NOT an issue on our end, support provided you details in a ticket. I could see that you cancelled your service and ordered a new one 1 month after the cancellation.

Please use support tickets if you have any further issues as I don't monitor sales thread(s).

Thanks
Kruno

I have a problem with my Knownsrv hosting. Namely, load time for my website is 60 seconds. In the beginning, first few months, everything was fine, then suddenly load time was 60 seconds. I didn't change anything on site. Can you please check that? My username is uelbek@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Please cancel my service, it doesn't work any more!
Thanks!

edmonleung

Hello, I am using shared host. Do your server still working normally ? I got problem with connection, it take too long for respond time for both my host and the homepage ( knownsrv )

ninoblack

I've known KnownSRV for a few years, and have been using it since. The quality of the service was always very good, even when Kruno was practically alone in the administration of the site. He is undoubtedly a master in server administration.

But something that improved a lot in KnownSRV and had a sensible evolution was the support, which used to be good, but now is great, the response time and the resolution are sensational; and this has turned their hosting offerings into a value-added service without the need for price increases. That way, every penny that is paid at the monthly rate (which is not very expensive) is worth for the full service we receive.

So I can say without a doubt, that all Wjunction users can buy their service packages, which will have no regrets.

aksgame11

i am using them from past 6-7 months
the main things it handle the decent traffic on shared host big thumbs up for that and hope you guys continue with that

support is good and response time is fast and currently i am owned there 4-5 packages
keep it up guys

MrOSX

Wow cant believe you guys are still going. I used you yearsssss ago and looking on opening a few sites soon so will be back onto you guys.

Empire

I ordered a Shared-Hosting, because i want to install Wordpress. Also i ordered a Dedicated IP for the Hosting. Is it possible to use Cloudflare for this? And how can i use https / SSL?

Thx

Top Bottom