Premium KnownSRV.com - CPanel, 5B space, 30GB bandwidth from $2.95/month (NL)

Kruno

KnownSRV team wishes you Happy Holidays and a lot of success in the coming year. Thank you for your business!

parrjj91

Hi,

My site got some heavy traffic and caused an Error Database Connection. Can you please check ticket 457927 - it's very important we get it back online

------
Fixed :)

Last edited:

Kruno

Hi,

I'm always around, no worries :)

The host is perfectly stable - we run a nice setup. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kruno
I hope you have the time to check Order Number: 7469274531

I paid the invoice but the hosting details did not arrive yet.
Hi,

I can see you have been taken care of already. If there are any issues, please let us know.

Kruno

edmonleung

Can you please spend your time to check my ticket #148238, my site goes down. I lost today earning

The support is pretty slow, take for a while to solve the ticket

Kruno

Can you please spend your time to check my ticket #148238, my site goes down. I lost today earning

The support is pretty slow, take for a while to solve the ticket
Hi,

Your ticket has been replied with resolution already. Please use support tickets if you need further help as we don't check forums for support requests.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused to you.

Thanks
Kruno

Last edited:

over007

This is a lie and scam
Refund Policy
We have 7 days money back guarantee which means we will fully refund your payment if you aren't satisfied from any reason. No questions asked!

Threatened to close my account

View Ticket #632294

[FONT=&amp]wmz and btc not possible as I said already.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The money is in your billing account and can be used for next invoice.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]There was no issues on our end. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Kindest Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Martin Horvat[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Level 3 Technical Support[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]KnownSRV LTD[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Company Number: 08075723 [/FONT]

Last edited:

Kruno

Hi,

There was 0 issues on our end and we refunded the amount to your billing account right away. Due to the way our accounting works, we were not able to refund your webmoney directly. If there was something wrong on our end, I would be happy to send you the amount from a private webmoney account(not corporate one / paymaster24), but this was not the case.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

over007

Hi,

There was 0 issues on our end and we refunded your amount to your billing amount right away. Due to the way our accounting works, we were not able to refund your webmoney directly. If there was something wrong on our end, I would be happy to send you the amount from a private webmoney account(not corporate one / paymaster24), but this was not the case.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kruno

Hello,

Correct - your account has been blocked for future orders and the bilance has been sent to your WMZ manually. At this point, we are unfortunately not interested to do business with you.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Last edited:

over007

Hello,

Correct - your account has been blocked for future orders and the bilance has been sent to your WMZ manually. At this point, we are unfortunately not interested to do business with you.

Thank you and have a nice day!

But why it is not solved in a friendly way
from the beginning

Top Bottom