VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite of telling you so many times to back up your data regularly,
You do not do it. What would you do if the hard disk crashes and the data is wiped off ? Learn to make regular backups mate.
When did you tell me?
I never had such problem with my old hosting. 4 hosting providers served me more than 7 years.

Don't take it otherwise, you will get time to move your data if leaseweb suspend you. So please move my data.
Next time i will try to do regular update.

Last edited:
Hello,
I have some Good News and Exciting news for you.

Good News is that, the servers are coming online in couple of hours. May be even within 1 hour.

Exciting New ? Hold Your Breath xD

Raissa still offline. Hope it will be online soon.

Raissa back to online. Thank you Glen

Last edited:
When are you going to make an announcement that you are now part of Rapidspeeds?

Edit to add: This may explain why all the NL servers went down. Was Knowin waiting for the payment or owner change to go through for the servers?

Edit to add more: Just got this in my inbox:

What a year! We hope everyone have had a great holiday season.

It's been a while since we wrote a newsletter, but we thought it would be a good idea to update everyone as a lot of things have been happening lately.

As most of you will know by now, EvoBoxes (http://evoboxes.net) is now part of the RapidSpeeds Group. This has allowed us to expand our business and as EvoBoxes was already a well established company with a good reputation, it's been a great asset and adding their experienced staff to the roster has been a valuable asset.

Now, some people might think we are crazy, others would call it ambition; but today we just finalised the takeover KnowinServers LTD (http://knowinservers.com), so now all the KnowinServers clients and staff will become part of the RapidSpeeds Group too.

KnowinServers also has a fantastic reputation and a great number of loyal clie nts, and we will only improve on this.

To sum up, with the additional staff, live chat and support and sales response times will increase for every customer who is part of the RapidSpeeds group.

All VPS customers will be moved to our unique control panel (http://my.rapidspeeds.com), which allows you to do a number of things from Paying your Bill, to Opening a Ticket, to changing your rDNS, to Reinstalling the Operating System of your server -- you can get a quick demo here: http://rapidspeeds.com/index.php?a=myrapidspeeds

Also, EvoBoxes.net is now Instant Setup on all VPS Servers as well as Dedicated servers - so there is no waiting time at all! You order, you pay, you instantly get the server details! How about that for a feature?

The above feature will also be available to KnowinServers.com customers within the week!

We want every customer to k now, we will do everything possible to make sure you are happy! We offer a fantastic service, and we have not got as big as we are today by letting customers down, so please bear with us over the next few days whilst everything is finalised and you will notice some dramatic changes, which will greatly benefit every customer we have.

Welcome to The RapidSpeeds group everyone, we hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

The Kindest of Regards

Last edited:
My server still not responding ,
today is last day of my payment
through bank transfer ,how could i paid as it took over by rapidspeed

my.rapidspeeds.com will eventually become the portal that you use to login. It took them about 4-5 days to transition everyone when they took over Evoboxes. I would guess it will take at least a few days to change Knowin clients over to the new system.

Looks like he sold out :(

My client account has been transfered to rapidspeeds, and server price shows as £24.99 instead of $24.99

I hope the hardware stays the same, 3 months 100% uptime atm

Looks like he sold out :(

My client account has been transfered to rapidspeeds, and server price shows as £24.99 instead of $24.99

I hope the hardware stays the same, 3 months 100% uptime atm
We did not Sell , We merged with rapidspeeds.
You will surely see the old staff reply to the tickets.

The Uptime will be even better now :)

hey you fused with rapidspeeds but i was paying 15.75 for a month now have a invoce for 15 libra pounds theres a lot of difference not?

And add me to the posters asking about pricing. Everything is still listed in Euros at the site but my new invoice is for 26.20GBP when it was in USD last month. For 25GBP I can get a 300GB slot from Evoboxes with a 1Gbit connection. Any chance that the prices will still get listed in Euros instead?

And add me to the posters asking about pricing. Everything is still listed in Euros at the site but my new invoice is for 26.20GBP when it was in USD last month. For 25GBP I can get a 300GB slot from Evoboxes with a 1Gbit connection. Any chance that the prices will still get listed in Euros instead?

hey you fused with rapidspeeds but i was paying 15.75 for a month now have a invoce for 15 libra pounds theres a lot of difference not?
Please open a ticket in rapidspeeds , I will adjust the prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back