KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
All payment requests made since more than 30 days ago will be processed and we will change for a while the payment terms. Everyone will receive the payments in maximum 30 days from request. We hope that in maximum 2 months we will be able to make daily payments, but until then we will use the new payment terms to avoid these situations. Website will be updated too with the new informations.

You should have a policy payout how long the process was done.
Do not let the length of 30 days, it was very very very annoyed :facepalm:

For me Nothing be paid....None of my 7 payment request....
2 month ago I had more 1.5 TB file on kingfiles and now It's reduced to 355 GB because of Disappointment....Its been some weeks that I only upload some single Link files....Its been a while that I never use KF FTP for so many part part files in rare...I delete KF from my Multi Links file host....So I keep It until my files be empty......

In 4 years we never scammed and we will not scam now.
We can't force anyone to work with us, but we will make sure that we will compensate all members who will trust and support us until payments schendule will be stabilized again.

We can't force anyone to work with us, but we will make sure that we will compensate all members who will trust and support us until payments schendule will be stabilized again.
yes sir I believe you. But, why you did not pay me. In fact, I have been waiting 47 days and have not received payment from you

2017-01-12 $10.29 PENDING

If your not scam give my 71.72 $.....I can't be patient because I've been so enough...Actullly my 8 payment request on the way....If you be like another file host I must had more than 4TB file on your host and so many reward in my balance....

Kingfile's admin! why you promissed me 2 weeks ago and Now ask you for your promise and You never answer my privates message????

It's shame for lying people every weeks...You lied me and always lying every weeks...

before this you promised us for next week and you lied....Now you promise for next 30 days and we will not be patient as already we been patient for 2 month....

I want my 71 $....You must give it to me now......

2bwfyCU.png

Last edited:
Please ban KinFiles!!!!!
Only a ban will force him to the payout !!!!
Recently the ban immediately set off payments
Only a ban on him working

You have to pay me (850 USD) but you didn't and you won't, this is SCAM.

Last edited:
Pay to people here
many people wait for money
i think you will not have more chance to reply here
if you will be get banned again. You cant come back here again
pay man pay

We are curently waiting for payments. We will start processing payments again immediately after payments will hit our accounts

Website will be offline for a couple of hours, we are attacked again. We will increase the anti-ddos protection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back