KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingfile answer here to me I had 71 $ in pending and now 9 $ in my balance...Pay me just pay me ....Borrow money from your neighbor or your friend no matter who just pay me,,,,

Please stop saying that this is a scam because it's not, in 4 years we never scammed and we will never scam. We are working right now to move the servers to a different company with increased ddos protection

Please stop saying that this is a scam because it's not, in 4 years we never scammed and we will never scam. We are working right now to move the servers to a different company with increased ddos protection

But you work on it for 3 months !!!
A regular payments still no.
Your promises are worth nothing !!!

Recently he acted for you before the ban !!!!

No payments - an automatic ban !!!

KingFiles do not worry,
To resolve this problem should you,, you can done all payment to all user :whistling:
and you can fix your server ....

I also have known you for a long time as PPD. Hopefully this is resolved soon........

Spriiiit KingFiles :))

Its unusal such a being down for a long time....We need our money not your UP...I 100 percent sure that I lost all of my 80 $ ...

Kingfile you stolen me 80 $ .....You had 1000 face and this is not good for anybody to having so many face to telling so many lies...this week next week next month and you all said lie...lie and lie and lie.....

Are you moving your servers manually or what ?

server-moving-710x310.jpg

:hrhr:

Change hosting provider or moving files hinders the implementation of payments?

You promise to pay two months ago .. and a month ago, and each "next week" .. and every time you find a new excuse not to pay ..
*translator

Kingfile scaped...He disapeared from some days ago and never showed up with his lies about his repeated word '" we will processed payments '''...

Thieves never can't scaped they will punish by community..If again they scape from community punishment ,they absoloutely will catch by GOD's power....This is destiny of everybody who uses others's efforts...There is no redemption for the Thieves....

Kingfile scaped...He disapeared from some days ago and never showed up with his lies about his repeated word '" we will processed payments '''...

Thieves never can't scaped they will punish by community..If again they scape from community punishment ,they absoloutely will catch by GOD's power....This is destiny of everybody who uses others's efforts...There is no redemption for the Thieves....

Off topic: You do realise, people uploading movies/tvs/any digital content not owned by them are thiefs too, right? :) That makes 90% of Kingfiles users :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back