KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is paying as he getting funds from adverting companies. 12$ for 1k downloads hosts are rare. So, I think ( personally) he deserve some more time

I have registered only to give comment here. I do not expext money from kingfiles, everzthing i earn i extend premium acc on kingfiles, iwas just interested in preserving and storing files, and then just boom, 70GB gone in a day, new files, downloded regulary (hardlz dmca).. Obviously gyys are amateurs without future. Sorry, but you can not behave like that, somebody investing time and effort.

I think that there were payments need another ban.

Without the ban will not payout !!!

Do not use the service unless they pay !!!

Last edited:
Last payments were processed on Friday. More will be processed this week.

@blaugrana
Please send me a PM with your username so I can check this.

6. Weekly payments.

I think it's a slight deception and introducing new customers purposeful error.
If he did not want to cheat a long time to change it for a month.

KingFiles!!!!

Sometime you came here and said: last payments processed more will be this week.......

This is my 5 pending payment ....Why Your processed payments never contains one of this 5 pending payment of mine????

I should tell you the 6th payment request is on the way for tommorow and after that I will stop uploading in kingfiles...

My username : freeboy1936

loqbr2W.png

More payments are processed every week, sometimes they are delayed also because of the payment method choosed.
We will update our payment terms so we can make everyone aware that sometimes payments are delayed. We hope we will be able to make daily payments soon.

You give me BTC or WEBMONEY....Which one is faster? give me that one....Just pay me never mind how and by what.....I have 5 Payment and each payment 10$.This mean I have
51$ in payment pending and also I have 8$ in my balance so tomorrow my 5 payment will be 6....And there is no payout.....

You said that you had payout in each week so why non of this 5 payment request not be paid....Who paid by you then????

More payments are processed every week, sometimes they are delayed also because of the payment method choosed.
We will update our payment terms so we can make everyone aware that sometimes payments are delayed. We hope we will be able to make daily payments soon.
I don't trust you. Before you process the payment to us all
Moderator, Request BANNED PERMANENT Kingfiles

Just tell me why I wasn't in your processed payment in each weeks? Did you paid somebody in last weeks?

I had 6 payment request....The Whole world knows and see my request but you didn't.....

6su3r2X.png

@freebot1367 , I had 2, you had 6, so sad :(

Thanks for your compassion..beilieve me I need it...

But about kingfiles...I need my 6 payment request ( 61.51 $ )....I decide to stop working with kingfile unless they paid all of my 6 payment in this week...

Kingfiles must respect our time and our trust to them ..... I send ticket to them and so many post here but they never answer me...

It's mean they don't want paid me...kingfile says here somtimes that some payment processed every weeks, my question is why their processed payment never including one of my 6 payment request...Its means they never paid each weeks...I can't quess what is they goals from running kingfiles....

Admin plz close this page.....he never paid

Last edited:
Getting tired of finding a company putting in work.. then reading this crap.

Website is down........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back