Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Dear partners!

From January 16, 2023, new rules for publishing files on Fileboom will apply: in order for a file to be available on FileBoom, it must be placed in a folder with the selected fileboom.me domain (the domain can be set in folder edit mode).
All files that are in folders without a domain, or in the root directory will no longer be available via the links fboom.me/file/…

Thus, the ability to access Fileboom files on other MoneyPlatform projects will be disabled.

We made this decision because the type of content allowed on FileBoom carries high risks for our billing partners and greatly increases the likelihood of all our projects being disconnected from the payment gateway due to complaints from payment systems.

To keep your current files available for users to download, you need to move them to a folder with the fboom.me domain.
Please note: if the folder is linked to your WFO, then if you change the folder domain to fboom.me, files from this folder will not be able to be downloaded. Please consider this.

If you have any questions, you can contact us at support@keep2share.com

I don't see the promote in Tezfiles?
Hello!

Discounts are offered only to users who have bought before, that is, they are solvent and understand the value of the service.
Tez-Files-Home.png

Dear partners!

From January 16, 2023, new rules for publishing files on Fileboom will apply: in order for a file to be available on FileBoom, it must be placed in a folder with the selected fileboom.me domain (the domain can be set in folder edit mode).
All files that are in folders without a domain, or in the root directory will no longer be available via the links fboom.me/file/…

Thus, the ability to access Fileboom files on other MoneyPlatform projects will be disabled.

We made this decision because the type of content allowed on FileBoom carries high risks for our billing partners and greatly increases the likelihood of all our projects being disconnected from the payment gateway due to complaints from payment systems.

To keep your current files available for users to download, you need to move them to a folder with the fboom.me domain.
Please note: if the folder is linked to your WFO, then if you change the folder domain to fboom.me, files from this folder will not be able to be downloaded. Please consider this.

If you have any questions, you can contact us at support@keep2share.com
How will this work for current links when partners publish the same file on fboom.me + k2s.cc today?
As it is today it is possible to publish the same link with the same file ID on both domains but when you put the files into a folder with fileboom as domain - the k2s.cc link will no longer work.

or ?

explain why it is necessary to limit the opportunity to buy premium for many countries at all?
why are there no such restrictions on other sites and because of this there are more sales!
why are these purchase restrictions being made?
Post automatically merged:

Happy New Year!
when will the sales start?

Last edited:
How will this work for current links when partners publish the same file on fboom.me + k2s.cc today?
As it is today it is possible to publish the same link with the same file ID on both domains but when you put the files into a folder with fileboom as domain - the k2s.cc link will no longer work.

or ?
Good question.
Also want to know how it will work.

copying wont work.

when you copy a file it generates a new file ID for the copied version of the file so @CrazyCrocodile yes as I understand it no matter what you do - 1 of the links will die if they have the same file ID for both K2S + Fboom - which I think many users have on forums.

Back