Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
I will start this post by saying that I like K2C, its just that I'm a careful man.

So, I signed up for an affiliate account about a week ago. I have a long term plan on selling videos while being able to embed them into by blog posts. That's what I have done with k2c. I posted an embed of a video I uploaded into my affiliate account at moneyplatform.biz. You can play a "0 sec preview of the video. After that you have to purchase a premium account. Those are the settings I've set.

Yesterday, I got my first sale and earned 0.87 usd (my affiliate manager tells me that this was credited to my website, around 5%). Unfortunately, my dashboard shows that a sale wasn't credited to my account as you can see in the screenshot below.

I have contacted my affiliate manager into this but I gotta say I'm those crazy guys who like to run fast and break things. Since I'm looking for the most reliable partner in my project, clip4sale.com, might work, even thought, the perfect solution for my audience seems to be K2c.

My only issue, even tho i do have extensive knowledge in performance marketing is being certain that their tracking data is on point. From a first sale, I must say I was disappointed in seeing the discrepancy. I'm not complaining here, just sharing a concern.

Does anyone know alternatives ? Not the likes video host with cpm ads.

I will start this post by saying that I like K2C, its just that I'm a careful man.

So, I signed up for an affiliate account about a week ago. I have a long term plan on selling videos while being able to embed them into by blog posts. That's what I have done with k2c. I posted an embed of a video I uploaded into my affiliate account at moneyplatform.biz. You can play a "0 sec preview of the video. After that you have to purchase a premium account. Those are the settings I've set.

Yesterday, I got my first sale and earned 0.87 usd (my affiliate manager tells me that this was credited to my website, around 5%). Unfortunately, my dashboard shows that a sale wasn't credited to my account as you can see in the screenshot below.

I have contacted my affiliate manager into this but I gotta say I'm those crazy guys who like to run fast and break things. Since I'm looking for the most reliable partner in my project, clip4sale.com, might work, even thought, the perfect solution for my audience seems to be K2c.

My only issue, even tho i do have extensive knowledge in performance marketing is being certain that their tracking data is on point. From a first sale, I must say I was disappointed in seeing the discrepancy. I'm not complaining here, just sharing a concern.

there is a typo, i meant 30 seconds video preview.

what a stupid thing
keep posting on K2S
sometimes it happens, it also happens in many filehosting
not exclusive to k2s
it happened to me many times in UG, RG, NF, FJ
you must continue with K2S, you will not find another that is as beneficial in monetary terms as K2S

what a stupid thing
keep posting on K2S
sometimes it happens, it also happens in many filehosting
not exclusive to k2s
it happened to me many times in UG, RG, NF, FJ
you must continue with K2S, you will not find another that is as beneficial in monetary terms as K2S

Thanks a lot for your feedback !

Also the K2C team resolved the tracking issue during the weekend :)
Post automatically merged:

Thanks a lot for your feedback !

Also the K2C team resolved the tracking issue during the weekend :)
Lol I keep writting K2C instead of K2S... smh...

I have adult tube site. using videos hosting site and embedding videos on my site. i have few question plz
Can i use keep2share as video hosting becz they have function to watch video.?
Can i set preview timing my own? like 5mint 6mint etc..
any help appreciated

We start a new Premium PRO AB-test on Fileboom. Fare differences are the same as on Keep2Share: increased to 50 GB traffic and has an online video player.
The prices are:
3 days - 9.95 USD,
30 days - 24.95 USD,
90 days - 59.95 USD,
365 days - 159.95 USD.
Both the current Premium and the new Premium Pro will be available to the client, but by default Premium Pro will be selected everywhere. As the experience of the Keep2Share shows, this configuration allows to sell at a high price to those for whom the difference between the tariffs is insignificant, but leaves the opportunity to save for those who need it. The test will last about three weeks, 50% of the visitors will participate. We expect to see an increase in the average check and profit growth in the earnings of the partners. At the end of the test, we'll tell you the decision.

We start a new Premium PRO AB-test on Fileboom. Fare differences are the same as on Keep2Share: increased to 50 GB traffic and has an online video player.
The prices are:
3 days - 9.95 USD,
30 days - 24.95 USD,
90 days - 59.95 USD,
365 days - 159.95 USD.
Both the current Premium and the new Premium Pro will be available to the client, but by default Premium Pro will be selected everywhere. As the experience of the Keep2Share shows, this configuration allows to sell at a high price to those for whom the difference between the tariffs is insignificant, but leaves the opportunity to save for those who need it. The test will last about three weeks, 50% of the visitors will participate. We expect to see an increase in the average check and profit growth in the earnings of the partners. At the end of the test, we'll tell you the decision.

When will payments be made? bitcoin

You can see all sales here - https://moneyplatform.biz/statistic/index.html

Why to hell is so big difference between downloaded files and counted....:rage:

Here you see all clicks.
We count only unique fully finished downloads.

When will payments be made? bitcoin
We pay every Monday and Thursday

For faster answers i recommend submit the ticket - https://moneyplatform.biz/support/support/contact.html
Post automatically merged:

GUYS NOT BUY KEEP2SHARE PREMIUM ACCOUNT MANY PERSONS ARE BANNED FOR NO REASON !!! THEY BLOCKE YOUR ACCOUNT WHITOUT WARNINGs1!! PLEASE DONT BUY IT
WE block account if:
1. used stolen creditcard (carders)
2. illegal Debrid site and account sharing.

If your account blocked by mistake. Please contact our costumer support.

Last edited:
Can someone confirm if you have the same issue with finding all copies of file?

I have some file which is spotted as it have a copy:

But when I click on show copy button it isn't finding copies:

But when searching by filename it is able to find all copies:

And now surprise. After finding all copies using filenames if then I click on find all copies button rigth to the filename it starts to finding those copies using that function:

Back