Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Please let the free premium gesture run for some more months - sales are increasing and we still get 3$ per sale for each user who take free premium - affiliates dont lose on this and its a nice way to get new customers.

Who gets sales in this Promo time is happy..
Who does not get enough sales in this Promo time is not happy..

Who gets sales in this Promo time is happy..
Who does not get enough sales in this Promo time is not happy..
promo or not the earnings are the same !!

In Promo:
You get 3$ added if they grab free premium from your file.
Without Promo:
You get your % of a sale added if they grab premium from your file.

Whats the difference ? in the text for the promo its even explained that the 3$ (for 2 weeks premium) is roughly the same as if you had a monthly sale so that partners dont get "cheated" for a sale earning. So K2S is giving partners their comission + they have the costs for the free premium.

Its a fine gesture for both partners + users in "need".

Those complaining that there is lack of sales because of promo I simply just dont understand, they wouldnt have sales either even without promo!

May started very bad !!! :(

0 sale

Sales are better then Apr for me

promo or not the earnings are the same !!

In Promo:
You get 3$ added if they grab free premium from your file.
Without Promo:
You get your % of a sale added if they grab premium from your file.

Whats the difference ? in the text for the promo its even explained that the 3$ (for 2 weeks premium) is roughly the same as if you had a monthly sale so that partners dont get "cheated" for a sale earning. So K2S is giving partners their comission + they have the costs for the free premium.

Its a fine gesture for both partners + users in "need".

Those complaining that there is lack of sales because of promo I simply just dont understand, they wouldnt have sales either even without promo!

Yes we get extra 3$ per sale... But i feel sales are little slow for me in Apr then previous months.. But May start well

Sorry I don't understand what md5 checksum is, that file is original video made by me, I uploaded for the first time on moneyplatform a few day ago, what do you think happened?
Md5 is a method to hash every single file.

It means if 5 users upload the same file and one of them will be reported to be blocked by hash, then all of the files will be blocked too, even if owner, title and so on, are different.

In your case it probably means, that this file was reported to be blocked by hash. If it's your own original video, then maybe because of content that is violating some hosting rules... I dunno.

I don't think that md5 can be the same in 2 different files, but maybe?

You can try to reupload it, but I think you will get an upload error. Then last option is to reencode file. that will change md5 checksum for sure. You can also try to archive it to rar or zip.

Md5 is a method to hash every single file.

It means if 5 users upload the same file and one of them will be reported to be blocked by hash, then all of the files will be blocked too, even if owner, title and so on, are different.

In your case it probably means, that this file was reported to be blocked by hash. If it's your own original video, then maybe because of content that is violating some hosting rules... I dunno.

I don't think that md5 can be the same in 2 different files, but maybe?

You can try to reupload it, but I think you will get an upload error. Then last option is to reencode file. that will change md5 checksum for sure. You can also try to archive it to rar or zip.

Ok thanks, I reuploaded it, and for now it work, as you say next time I'll try to archive to rar

If I enable video encoding, will the file size decrease? I want users to download file at original size.
You can switch off it in your Profile https://moneyplatform.biz/site/profile.html (screen: http://prntscr.com/sgj3d9)
Also most of our videos have 2 quality Original and 360
So when user watch it online he can select quality which he likes - http://prntscr.com/sgjdj5

Sorry I don't understand what md5 checksum is, that file is original video made by me, I uploaded for the first time on moneyplatform a few day ago, what do you think happened?
If files is real yours please email to inf@keep2share.com
And we check why it was abused.

Last edited:
To be specific, I mean file size.
File size will be always different, because of the process of conversion to mp4. At most cases it is little bit lower than let's say wmv. But as Jeff said, the quality is equal.
If you want to keep original file size you have to disable preview option.
I assume that if you upload mp4 file it won't be converted, so you will have the same size as original file.

Back