Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Hello thanks for the support , the situation is simple, ban only the IP i can continue to access to the service i bought, in this case they stoled my account just payed over 70$ for 3 months subscription!!!
In the TOS i not see any about use a VPN this is a 100% an abuse, i will inform much people possible about this fraud i recived

I suspect that your account was hacked and multiple IPs were accessing it
and I think that was the result of the ban
it's just speculation

I use VPN (NordVPN) most of the time and I never had any problems with account being banned.
I even use different VPN IP´s when uploading - never a single problem.

Something else must have happened - thousands of accounts would get banned then if VPN was not allowed.

I use VPN (NordVPN) most of the time and I never had any problems with account being banned.
I even use different VPN IP´s when uploading - never a single problem.

Something else must have happened - thousands of accounts would get banned then if VPN was not allowed.

I simply used my account using a vpn or tor browser and i accessed only from 2 pc, the macbook of home and the old windows pc have in office that's all !!
And i got a permanent ban because they said that i sell account !! Those guys are crazy and not gived to me a single proof of that

Uploading copyrighted and stolen content and then complaining about someone helping people in need is just funny reading !

I think its a very good initiative to help with 2 weeks free k2s premiums - in the future these users may even come back and buy premiums because they remember the good service !.

yes my files
and no one asked for ur opinion here

my talk are for k2s manager

Your Files... LMAO.

You are noone but a stealer and now complaining about low revenue. Unfit for any job, may be you should work in MCD.

Its a pubic forum dude.
Post automatically merged:

We granted 274 FREE PREMIUM accounts yesterday

Nobody didn’t take FREE PREMIUM from your files.

--------

What does that even mean?

That means you are an illiterate.

Back