Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,048 comments
Refresh still 0

Don't refresh the site.

142824636_capture-20200330-124405.png

How to mass rename files using wildcards? I need to add something to every file name.
I have tried something like this:

search: *.
replace with: * - XXX.

The effect is that every file name is * - XXX.mp4

:scream:

How to mass rename files using wildcards? I need to add something to every file name.
I have tried something like this:

search: *.
replace with: * - XXX.

The effect is that every file name is * - XXX.mp4

:scream:
they should do a tutorial
to understand well that option to rename massive

I wanted to use it but I did not understand anything

MoneyPlatform will support Partners and Users during the COVID-19 pandemic!

In the countries most affected by COVID-19, we will offer free premium access on k2s.cc for a period of 14 days. This offer will be limited by the number of daily issued accounts, about ~ 10% of visitors will get access for free, we will adjust the percentage and these will be those users who did not pay before.

In order to support the Partners, we will pay the Partners for these free Premiums of $3 and $0.5 to the site owner, this roughly corresponds to payments for half the 30th daily rate.

At the end of each day, amount will be credited to your balance and shown the number of free premium accounts that users received on your files.

We will monitor the conversion and sales, and adjust the conditions for issuing free access so that the number of sales does not decrease. We are waiting for the Partners to increase traffic to our project, this will increase our support for Users and Partners.

We urge everyone to stay home and contribute to the fight against COVID-19!
Work with a strong and modern File Host.

Last edited:
MoneyPlatform will support Partners and Users during the COVID-19 pandemic!

In the countries most affected by COVID-19, we will offer free premium access on k2s.cc for a period of 14 days. This offer will be limited by the number of daily issued accounts, about ~ 10% of visitors will get access for free, we will adjust the percentage and these will be those users who did not pay before.

In order to support the Partners, we will pay the Partners for these free Premiums of $3 and $0.5 to the site owner, this roughly corresponds to payments for half the 30th daily rate.

At the end of each day, amount will be credited to your balance and shown the number of free premium accounts that users received on your files.

We will monitor the conversion and sales, and adjust the conditions for issuing free access so that the number of sales does not decrease. We are waiting for the Partners to increase traffic to our project, this will increase our support for Users and Partners.

We urge everyone to stay home and contribute to the fight against COVID-19!
Work with a strong and modern File Host.

That's really so kind of you Jeff...
If possible make our hold payment not to hold in this time specially uploaders like me who are working since 2012 i men by trusted account that will be awesome... Trusted webmasters should have this facility

Back