Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,048 comments
The only thing I hate about K2S.cc is that when videos are played, the player is not enabled until the video finishes converting

the bad thing about that is that when you want to sell premiums
if the user does not see the player or the download button

the visitor, potential buyer of PRO accounts, decides to go to the RG links, etc ...

I already sent ticked support for this topic and they only give me a message linking to the frequently asked questions

The only thing I ask is that the video player is enabled all the time so that you can embed this content in forums, blogs etc.
since if the video player does not appear the visitor will not buy anything :/

hopefully solve that big problem that means that the video player is not available since the file is uploaded to the platform

Still no payment (24 days and counting) and now no more sales. Everything is normal.

PayPal payouts are made once a month, on the first payout date of the month.
Since we use exchanger to make PayPal payouts, and they have a minimum amount of requests to make
We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Dear partners! We want to inform you that we have developed an application for quick and convenient file uploading to MoneyPlatform. It has an intuitive interface and allows massive and fast file uploads.

You can find download links and instructions (if necessary) in your profile at https://moneyplatform.biz/partner/mpUploader.html

If you find any bugs or if you have any suggestions for upgrading it, write to us in any convenient way.

We also updated the API documentation: https://keep2share.github.io/api/
Can you tell me what is changed, because now my script with API doesn't work, I get errors
1.jpg

PayPal payouts are made once a month, on the first payout date of the month.
Since we use exchanger to make PayPal payouts, and they have a minimum amount of requests to make
We are sorry for any inconvenience.

My status hasn't changed to "approved" (still new).
When is the supposed payout date as a month has almost gone by already?

Back