Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,094 comments
actually that mean you the illiterate one :laughing:

because they fixed the note in moneyplatform

Time and again you are proving your level of literacy and I make statements, I dont ask dumb questions like you.

And regarding Free Premium and charity, K2s support has already put your complain in garbage bag.

For now i am very satisfied with k2s, they always give you rebills plus they give free premium durring this situation, as long they keep working like this i will use them. Keep up the good work k2s!

I like the COVID-19 promo because it shows that these guys haven't lost the love for this business. Unlike other file hosts who are satisfied with how things are currently and show almost no illusion, for me this shows that K2S is trying to improve everyday and earn the trust of people that can be potential customers in the future.
Keep up the great work, Jeff and team!

What if some user get free premium Through (Covid 19) promo his premium gonna expire & then he renew after clicking my file what will i get a new sale or rebbills?
ps: most of users whe they get free premium they might renew from the k2s.cc site so now lets see how much this promo effect our sales when the promo has been completed

As long as this campaign is not over,
we will not stay at home

please finish the campaigns
no sales left and rebil
--------------------------------
XdaniXw
What if some user get free premium Through (Covid 19) promo his premium gonna expire & then he renew after clicking my file what will i get a new sale or rebbills?
ps: most of users whe they get free premium they might renew from the k2s.cc site so now lets see how much this promo effect our sales when the promo has been completed

hahahaha you guys are crazy
they know how to read
in the last pair of the message
mention if anyone got a free premium through their files

If you do not get sales, it is simply because the forum is full of the same content hahaha

almost every uploader is watching nobody took free premium from your files...if every uploader is seeing this...thn from whose file they are getting free premium :S might be keep2share personally uploading there own files to provide such premium...btw doing gr8 job :D

Back