Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,081 comments

I can't put Premium

aAChlfH.png

PLEASE PEOPLE NO LONGER BUY K2S IS BECAME A FRAUD!!

!!!! ONLY AFTER PAYED 90 DAYS PREMIUM PRO SUBSCRIBTION THEY BANNED MY ACCOUNT WHIT ZERO FILES STORED INSIDE !! THEY SAY THAT I SELL OR SHARE MY ACCOUNT BUT I SIMPLE USE A VPN SERVICE LIKE PURE VPN AND TOR BROWSER FOR WEB SAFE AND ANONYMOUS !! I SENT THE PHOTO BUT THEY NOT ACCEPT MY VERSION, THEY STOLE MY MONEY FOR USING A VPN SERVICE !!!

I REPEAT IF YOU SIMPLE USER HAVE IN MIND OF BUY KEEP PREMIUM ACCOUNT FOR WATCH VIDEOS PLEASE DONT DO IT!! IS A FRAUD YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

NOW I ASKED PROOF TO THEIR SUPPORT SERVICE ABOUT THE ACCUSE THEY MADE . BUT THEY NOT HAVE IT!!! I WILL SHOW YOU HOW A IS A FRAUD K2C AND I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATE ABOUT THIS !!!

93407242-867594907000849-2355023120647061504-n.png

Last edited:
What is "scram" ? :thinking::thinking:
MEAN THEY FUCKED MY MONEY , THEY WAIT THE RENUE OF MY ACCOUNT 90 DAYS FOR BAN IT WHIT NO REASON !!!
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE FOLKS!!! NOW I WILL SHOW YOU THE CONVERSATION WHIT K2C SUPPORT TEAM !! I SEND ALL THE PROOF THAT I WAS USING A VPN !! THEY ZERO PROOF !!! THIS IS AN ABUSE !!! PLEASE NOT BUY PREMIUM ACCOUNTS FROM THEM OF YOU HAVE THE RISK OF BE BANNED WHIT NO REASON!!!

prova-1.png

prova-2.png

Prova-3.png

Last edited:
MEAN THEY FUCKED MY MONEY , THEY WAIT THE RENUE OF MY ACCOUNT 90 DAYS FOR BAN IT WHIT NO REASON !!!
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE FOLKS!!! NOW I WILL SHOW YOU THE CONVERSATION WHIT K2C SUPPORT TEAM !! I SEND ALL THE PROOF THAT I WAS USING A VPN !! THEY ZERO PROOF !!! THIS IS AN ABUSE !!! PLEASE NOT BUY PREMIUM ACCOUNTS FROM THEM OF YOU HAVE THE RISK OF BE BANNED WHIT NO REASON!!!

prova-1.png

prova-2.png

Prova-3.png

that shouldn't happen
although hotlink.cc does the same
the only difference is that hotlink.cc
only ban the proxy IP or VPN and it won't ban your account

ps: so far I do not understand why your account was banned

that shouldn't happen
although hotlink.cc does the same
the only difference is that hotlink.cc
only ban the proxy IP or VPN and it won't ban your account

ps: so far I do not understand why your account was banned

Hello thanks for the support , the situation is simple, ban only the IP i can continue to access to the service i bought, in this case they stoled my account just payed over 70$ for 3 months subscription!!!
In the TOS i not see any about use a VPN this is a 100% an abuse, i will inform much people possible about this fraud i recived

Back