Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
most of your today's posts are on Filespace

STOP twisting and turning just answer my question;
WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY DOWNLOADS ?
Nothing. You just stop post k2s.
That why your downloads drop. When you start post again downloads and sales are grow.

Jeff READ it this time.

Im talking about what happened with my downloads BEFORE october 2016. NOT after I started to use filespace.com but
BEFORE october 2016.

Stop acting like you don't understand it. If you really don't understand my question say so Ill translate it in Russian.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

new merchant had 3 month rebill option ? => yes

Im talking about what happened with my downloads BEFORE october 2016. NOT after I started to use filespace.com but
BEFORE october 2016. =>
i don't know, I not monitor your stats day by day.
You are not alone partner on Moneyplatform. All have similar downloads as before (if they continue posting same) you are first who complain about downloads.​

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Is there anyone know if the payment activation code email is not working then how to cancel or re-send the activation code from k2s to email ?

today is sunday and i am sure support will not answer :(

damnn , there is no button of re-send or cancel , i am not getting the email

Is there anyone know if the payment activation code email is not working then how to cancel or re-send the activation code from k2s to email ?

same here. we will not get payment this week. ofcourse the support is inactive on weekend....

same here. we will not get payment this week. ofcourse the support is inactive on weekend....

just contact your affiliate manager ( you can see it in your profile ) or anyone of affiliate manager which u see online on skype

Back