Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
Regarding the PayPal Payouts, they are paid slow, because PayPal changed their MassPayment system.
We are sorry for any inconvenience. We try to make the payouts as soon as possible.

Sales are fine here!

By the way: If you don't want to pay additional commission prices for webmoney or paypal anymore! Just pm me! I know a better and great way to cash out the money =)
pm me for info

PayPal Payments now manually, so it take more time.

That's why Jeff promised me the $200. He knew I would never make it.
I write you before November was finish.
Anyway you easy win 10% bonus in "[FONT=&amp]money profit [/FONT][FONT=&amp]compared to November" [/FONT]qualification :)[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
PayPal Payments now manually, so it take more time.

That's why Jeff promised me the $200. He knew I would never make it.
I write you before November was finish.
Anyway you easy win 10% bonus in "[FONT=&amp]money profit [/FONT][FONT=&amp]compared to November" [/FONT]qualification :)[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

:-) You really believed I would make over a $100 in nov ?? :-) You allready knew that.

You should go in politics. There you can make empty promises.

:-) You really believed I would make over a $100 in nov ?? :-) You allready knew that.

In last 3 days you earn 69.87$ i not see problem for you earn 100$ per month.

Could you please show everybody elses stats here also ?

I am sure everybody will be happy to have a filehost representative show their users stats ......

Personally I earned 0$ last 3 days, thats simply because I got so sick of rebills being SO broken on K2S I changed host.

In last 3 days you earn 69.87$ i not see problem for you earn 100$ per month.

You mean the first 3 days of december. Yes I was surprised as well.

BUT we were talking about november. The last 7 days of november I earned ZERO $ 0,00

Denice12 I added also another file host. Higher rates, NO 14 day hold shit. Instand payout. Honest support without twisting and turning.

Back