Justupload.io - File Hosting | DMCA Ignored | Upto $40/10k | Daily Payouts

OnlyStream

Hello,

We are happy to introduce Justupload.io, We offer PPD, PPS and MIX offer programs you can select which ever suitable for you.

Why to choose Justupload?

1. Minimum payout is 10$
  2. Incomplete downloads are also counted but user has to pass the CAPTCHA
  3. Adult contents are allowed!
  4. You can upload via Browser, Direct URL, Torrent & FTP
  5. Payments are made via Paypal, Skrill & Bitcoin (More options will be added soon)
  6. You can enable or disable video conversion/encoding
  7. We process payments daily including weekends
  8. We never delete files due to DMCA requests
  9. Z-O-O-M uploader support.
  10. API Support - Upload, List files, Clone files, Get file info etc.

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://justupload.io/make-money

For more information you can contact us through :
https://justupload.io/contact-us or mail us at support@justupload.io or Skype us at justupload.io

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make Justupload as best as possible.

Happy Uploading
Justupload Team

Last edited:
208 comments
All videos are not accessible from justupload.io, such error apperars: "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or the format is not support.", before all files were playable. The other product onlystream.tv is buffering all the time and new remote uploads have PENDING status.

Justupload.io paid my earnings late. Thank you anyway. I wish Onlystream.tv will develop further.
I've been waiting nearly 3 weeks now, sent few emails and contacted with team representative via pm here. IMHO onlystream won't be working well in this kind of strategy.

I've been waiting nearly 3 weeks now, sent few emails and contacted with team representative via pm here. IMHO onlystream won't be working well in this kind of strategy.

I've been waiting since June 4th. We contacted the administrator at Skype. It's late, but somehow we got it. If you still haven't received your winnings, I would say contact Onlystream.tv via Skype.

Thanks for payment!
ee42b81267683114.png

We have almost paid 70% of all the pending payments, just 30% is left. Due to the bug we have to check each and every payout calculate the amount and have to process it.

Still waiting my payment from 2019-06-14. I've sent you a PM.

Paid today 2019-07-14. Thank you for keeping your word.

D88XnYf.png

Last edited:
I have contacted onlystream's representative via skype on 9th July about Justupload pending payment (14th June). He responded on 10th July
"I will send you the payment in 2 halfs
one before this 24hrs"

Now we have 13th July, payment hasn't been lodged on my PayPal account.

Please be extremely careful when using either Justupload or Onlystream, as it is huge scam imho.

After a long conversation via Skype with representative, he admitted has serious financial issue and transfer 1/3 of my funds to PayPal. Lacking 2/3 of money he said will be transfer up to next Sunday (21th July 2019). I will be post here with more details later on.

Last edited:
Back