Justupload.io - File Hosting | DMCA Ignored | Upto $40/10k | Daily Payouts

OnlyStream

we are having issues with our system & affiliate program, uploaders please migrate your files to other hosts and videos to onlystream, we are planning to stop the service.

osidosi

we are having issues with our system & affiliate program, uploaders please migrate your files to other hosts and videos to onlystream, we are planning to stop the service.
don't you read what's written? the files are not working, no download. and will you pay the balance?

tytan

Nice message when try upload!
Error - We are planning to stop our service, to upload videos please use onlystream.tv

OnlyStream

don't you read what's written? the files are not working, no download. and will you pay the balance?
Most of the servers are online, only some files are inactive. Yes we will pay you the balance.
PM with your username

OnlyStream

Payment pending since 14-06-2019. They do not repy for emails. Scam.
PM me with your username, i will check and process your payout.
Without knowing what's happening please don't use the work "scam" and for just 5 days delay.

osidosi

Most of the servers are online, only some files are inactive. Yes we will pay you the balance.
PM with your username
no files I've uploaded are working...
can you pay with Payoneer for once ? and i think my balance is $40 but it says $650.

Aalesund

"Error - We are planning to stop our service, to upload videos please use onlystream.tv"

What to expect from the Filebebo owner! The scammer still the scammer!
At least I have only 150 files here. I'm not going to use Onlystream.tv because after a few months it will probably close. I can't trust you anymore.

OnlyStream

no files I've uploaded are working...
can you pay with Payoneer for once ? and i think my balance is $40 but it says $650.
Sorry, we can only pay using Paypal, Bitcoin and Skrill. For more details ping us on skype : justupload.io

OnlyStream

"Error - We are planning to stop our service, to upload videos please use onlystream.tv"

What to expect from the Filebebo owner! The scammer still the scammer!
At least I have only 150 files here. I'm not going to use Onlystream.tv because after a few months it will probably close. I can't trust you anymore.
We have spoken with many uploaders through skype and most of files are already migrated to onlystream that's why we are planning to close this service. We are paying the balance amount no matter what the minimum payout amount is, we even pay $1. If you want more explanation please ping us on skype : justupload.io

Lizkatan

Hello,

Due to some personal issues i was unable to answer all your questions and issues, there are some pending payments.
All the issues, payment delays will be solved maximum within 48 hrs, i promise you.
We are not scam, please trust and bare with us.

You said payment within 48 hours. Already passed three days. Where payments on justupload.io

bnjmn

I have 50 dollars in my account
I want to get payment. What should I do to request payment.

migoleon

You told me yesterday in pm that "your payment will be sent today"...
Still waiting... Do you really think that this behavior is reliable to follow you someone to your new host?

Top Bottom