JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
Any news about this?
Can we load subtitles directly in URL?
For example, in Openload it's possible to load external subtitles from URL in video, and it will automatically load the subtitle in video:
https://openload.co/f/4zb9c8sUsRg/-»?c1_file=http://mywebsite/subs/test.srt&c1_label=English «-
In Rapidvideo the same:
https://www.rapidvideo.com/e/{$object_code}/?c1_file={$first_subtitle_url}&c1_label={$first_subtitle_label}&c2_file={$2nd_subtitle_url}&c2_label={$2nd_subtitle_label}&.... etc

It should be possible for "MP4 Not Encoded Videos" for HLS it will take some more time, if you have only MP4 videos let me know so we can start integrating it, it should take about 1 - 2 days maximum
for HLS with Multi-Quality it will take more time since the videos are spitted into 10 seconds parts so it's a bit complicated.

Send me a PM for more information and to speed up the progress

Regards

1 year and it's still not done
we need remote subs..
also fix remote upload

do you guys have "allow embed domains" lock so people can't just rip off your site links?
Hello, actually we don't have that option i'm sorry
Upload not work server 42, 68,
76 very good upload speed...
Thank you,
Servers 42,68 has been disabled for upload

Your video embed code is too slow to display on the web, it doesn't even appear
Could you please send me a example via PM to check this? we have a lot users using our service no one has reported anything like this

Small Update:

Added a new 10Gbps server, Srv id is 78
Note: both srv 76/78 are 10Gbps servers, we are already working to switch everything only to 10 Gbps

Preview Update:

Any user who need to transfer a lot of data can use our JLUploader, it's opensource & written completely in JS, 10x faster then FTP/Web Upload it can transfer easily 20TB, We will be happy to assist users installing it

URL: https://github.com/JetloadNET/JLUploader

Regards

Last edited:
Error cannot upload videos via Z-o-o-m
It should be fixed already some servers had a SSL error

Small update:
- We will pay the Paypal fee for amounts over 50$
- WMZ/Payeer Payments are a bit delayed our current WMZ Exchanger is not available we recommend everyone to use BTC/Paypal

- Payments of 20$ will be processed with 2% extra
- Payments of 50$ will be processed with 3% extra
- Payments of 100$ will be processed with 5% extra

We made this change to prevent a lot of small payouts, it takes us every day many hours to process the queue, so temporary we are rewarding users who request bigger amounts with a small % bonus.

We are working/testing automatic BTC payment processing system so once it's fully ready the payments will be processed automatically after request in few seconds (only for trusted users).

Thank you
Regards

Small Update:

- Remote Upload Fixed,
- Added YoutubeDL support, now we support the following sources:
+ Direct URL Downloads
- Fixed Remote Upload progress/info, now it should show in REAL-TIME the Upload Speed,Time Elapsed,Time Remaining,Size, Status of each transfer

-
Auto Payment System is officially active

*Since it's on beta we have made some limitations & rules.
1 ) Only payments under 30$ will be processed
2) Only 1 Payment each 24h per user will be processed
3) Only trusted users will have Auto-Payment Active.
4) The Auto Payment System supports actually only BTC.

FAQ:

- What is Auto Payment?
Auto Payment means, After you have requested a payment, our system will process your payment automatically after 1 min.

- Do you plan to extend the 30$ limit?
Yes, We will extend it slowly next week to 50$, after 15 days to 100$ etc ...

- How can I join the beta?
Just let us know your account ID in Wjunction via PM or reply here.

- I received the same payment twice what to do ?
Contact us here or via E-mail, we will process a reward for your account, we will of course monitor the outgoing payouts, Failing to inform us will lead to deactivation of the auto-payment system for your account.

Regards

Last edited:
Are there no payout options with monero? Video hosting that you have seems to be widely used for copyright content. Bitcoin and several other options I don't think are safe for this. Maybe if you have the monero (XMR) option it will be better and I plan to use your service.

Hello Jetload can you please support mixdrop, vidlox in remote uploads.
Hello, i'm sorry but remote from Mixdrop/Vidlox is not on our Todo list yet, since our team is working full-time improving the system with options etc, we may add it next month but I can't promise.

Are there no payout options with monero? Video hosting that you have seems to be widely used for copyright content. Bitcoin and several other options I don't think are safe for this. Maybe if you have the monero (XMR) option it will be better and I plan to use your service.
Hello, we do offer costume payment methods, just contact us per PM or E-mail, we can change your payment option to XMR,
But please note, there will be no Auto-Payment for XMR at moment we may provide it in the future

I can not use the remote upload because my remote links are to long, Can you fix it please

Could you please send me a example URL to check the issue ?
Thank you

i wanna auto payment.:sunglasses:
Post automatically merged:

btw, video stream speed very slow and most of the videos has this error...

this media could not be loaded... blabla.. :(

Last edited:
Back