JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
I have set to zero, ZERO PROFITS, and still you throw 4 or more pops ??
thats true tho, can u fix it pls?

Hello,
Yes I noticed there is bug on that option, even on changing earnings & ads are still on 100%
I will make sure it will be fixed thank you for the report

i wanna auto payment.:sunglasses:
Post automatically merged:

btw, video stream speed very slow and most of the videos has this error...

this media could not be loaded... blabla.. :(

Please always include the URL or Server ID, since I don't know which server has this problem, otherwise I need to check almost 80 Servers

- Auto-Payment for your account will be activated Monday thank you!

Note for Auto-Payout:
- Max amount that can be processed is 50$
- 1 Payment per 24h per user will be processed.

Ex: if you request a payment of 20$ now it will be sent in less then 1 min, if you request another payment it will be processed after 24h from the last payment.

Small Update:
- For new users, users without auto-payment, or users who request more then 50$
Bitcoin Payouts are processed now between 1h to 12h maximum even on week-ends!!!

I have more traffic from spain.can add in tier 2?

Hello, at moment we can't move spain to tier 2 maybe in the furure
Thank you

Man, that is, fix it fast because anyway, we do not earn anything and you take 100% of those profits.
Hello, you do earn same as 100% profit, since due a bug on that option it changes nothing on earnings/profit/ads everything is still on 100%/max ads even after change.

We are working to fix it already
Thank you

Upcoming updates
- Adding more hosts to Remote Upload
- Adding FTP Upload
- Premium features, Bandwitch Plans, Backup Plans, Unmetered traffic and ads free plans and many more...
- Leasing service (Adding your own server/vps)

Last edited:
Hey jetload i want some feedback:)

1. You need the change dashboard.
Dashboard give some details on our account and files. You should add "Total Files" and "Total Storage" section. Your dashboard doesnt give details now. If you add this details we can manage easily our files.
Example ;
Total Files : 95 -------- Total Storage : 34.57 GB

2. You should add another page in "Files". Called "Deleted Files". You have already "File Manager", "DMCA Manager". You have to add 3. option "Deleted Files" for our deleting videos like trash. And this page give detalis to us for deleting. Example;
Filename ----------------------------------- Deleted Date ---------------------- Reason
aaaaa.mp4----------------------------------20.04.2020--------------------------Owner
bbbb.mp4------------------------------------19.04.2020--------------------------Inactivity
cccc.mp4-------------------------------------19.04.2020--------------------------DMCA

if this page be like that we can control our files deleting for inactivty then we can see and reupload them and we can edit the links instead of broken links easily.

3. feedback about upload. You should add "%", upload speed and remaining time. like;

Video Uploading...
// PROGRESS BAR WITH % //
74.5 MB From 985.3 MB
Upload speed : 684 kbps/s
Time Remaining : 17m22sec
// Abort upload button //

your upload page so simple now :(

end of the feedback xD @Jetload-Jason

We are doing already whatever we can and as fast as we can, everyone knows that we are not a XVS script host which has any function standard.

We are doing all changes to our own platform which is fully Node JS based.

JetLoad.NET has been improved a lot, and a lot of functions has been added including a lot of bug fixes
some of the features added

- New Dashboard,
- Pairing system
- Many improvements & options in API
- DDOS Protection / Fail-over / Load Balancing
- DMCA Manager
- Subtitles Manager
- Remote Upload with real-time progress
- Remote Subtitles
- Switched to HD Only
- Redesigned our encoding system completely
- Release of our JLUploader
- Started using 10 Gbps servers only for maximum performance/speed
- Auto-Payment

And most important thing we are actually very very stable in streaming/uploading/encoding! compared to some other hosts.

Of course, this does not mean that we have stopped adding more options/features , this is just the beginning we are working every single day to add more & more options, lately we have released the Auto-Payment features which is unique we are the first host ever which has such a feature!

Just to keep everyone updated on what we are doing currently.

- The migration from 1Gbps to 10 Gbps servers is still running this operation will be finished next month we are moving over 2 Million videos!

@elenadonayre
- The sorting function is already on progress our team is working on it already right now it should be released in couple of days.

@ifsaciyizco
I really appreciate your feedback this is something that helps us getting better of course,
All the options you mentioned are already on our To-do list and all of them will be released very soon we do already whatever we can :)

Best Regards
Jason

youre great
We are doing already whatever we can and as fast as we can, everyone knows that we are not a XVS script host which has any function standard.

JetLoad.NET has been improved a lot, and a lot of functions has been added including a lot of bug fixes

- New Dashboard,
- Pairing system
- DMCA Manager
- Subtitles Manager
- Remote Subtitles
- Switched to HD Only
- Auto-Payment

And most important thing we are actually very very stable in streaming/uploading/encoding! compared to some other hosts.

Of course, this does not mean that we have stopped adding more options/features , this is just the beginning we are working every single day to add more & more options, lately we have released the Auto-Payment features which is unique we are the first host ever which has such a feature!

- The migration from 1Gbps to 10 Gbps servers is still running this operation will be finished next month we are moving over 2 Million videos!

@elenadonayre
- The sorting function is already on progress our team is working on it already right now it should be released in couple of days.

@ifsaciyizco
I really appreciate your feedback this is something that helps us getting better of course,
All the options you mentioned are already on our To-do list and all of them will be released very soon we do already whatever we can :)

Best Regards
Jason

hello, I would like to know why I get this message: {"statusCode":500,"code":"EMFILE","error":"Internal Server Error","message":"EMFILE: too many open files, open '/opt/express/views/pair.ejs'"}

what is the problem?

This happens to someone else when you want to watch kodi movies. If you can tell me any solution I would like to know which one.

- New Dashboard,
- Pairing system
- DMCA Manager
- Subtitles Manager
- Remote Subtitles
- Switched to HD Only
- Auto-Payment

@elenadonayre

@ifsaciyizco

Best Regards
Jason
hello, are you fixed this?
{"statusCode":500,"code":"EMFILE","error":"Internal Server Error","message":"EMFILE: too many open files, open '/opt/express/views/pair.ejs'"}
thanks you

Last edited:
@Kungfu Bro
Sure thing!, Please send me a PM about this :)

@planet.2020
It was a error, due too many KODI/Pairing connections, it should be resolved already
Thanks!

@Lan99

We will integrate a Delete option for this, could you please send me your account ID to check why the URLs are still on pending? normally they should start in less then 1 minute

30% ads are currently disabled, only 100% ads are supported for now we are looking already to re-activate it,

If you need it urgently just let me know your User_ID

Small Update:

- Our Auto Payment System has successfully processed over 50 Payments instantly!
Next week/Monday we will upgrade the limit from 50$ to 100$

Thank You
Regards

@Kungfu Bro

@planet.2020
It was a error, due too many KODI/Pairing connections, it should be resolved already
Thanks!

@Lan99

We will integrate a Delete option for this, could you please send me your account ID to check why the URLs are still on pending? normally they should start in less then 1 minute

30% ads are currently disabled, only 100% ads are supported for now we are looking already to re-activate it,

Small Update:

- Our Auto Payment System has successfully processed over 50 Payments instantly!

Thank You
Regards
My id : Muhdlan
You encoding getting slower. Please take a look at my file.

@Kungfu Bro

@planet.2020
Thanks!

@Lan99

Small Update:

Thank You
Regards

I request my first auto-payment today.
I didn't stop the time, but is was fast.
Really fast. :)

Back